• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
You drop this update the day MGS V: The Phantom Pain releases?!?!

You're TEARING me apart, Tripwire!

On a more serious note, I'm glad to see this progress with KF2. Conflagrations! Explosions! I for one look forward to creating, and then swiftly destroying, Fleshmounds with that Microwave Gun.

Upvote 0
Ooh! I may have to switch off beta to see how it is compared to 1008, optimization-wise and such Audio will be a nice test too, see what's changed with this final pass of audio!

Many people have waited for this day I bet, I'd just like to say thank you TWI for continuing to provide us with quality gaming material!

EDIT: Beta is over anyway, no problem! See you all ingame!

Upvote 0
guessing this just means they've fixed all the major glitches with it. I doubt this has anything with TW thinking it's balanced since demo is still worthless against hans, among many other things that could use a tweaking, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Hope we get like at least to v1012 or v1013 with some fixes to demo berserker and medic before the next big patch though...

Upvote 0
One weird issue with Steam now is that the beta text "[preview 8.15]" still shows up next to the game title because I never had the chance to opt-out. Seems like a bug Valve should get to fixing as I've seen this happen to another game before (Audiosurf 2).

EDIT: Never mind, the text goes away when you launch the game.

Upvote 0
Found an interesting bug with Anton and Chivalry Knight. Not sure what could be the cause.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0