• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

AAZ, good work on that bayonet animation. My only suggestion would be that I would like the attaching of the bayonet to be more slow and clumsy, like RO1s animations were. (not clumsily animated, but like the soldier is clumsy, like when reloading the bullets dont slip in perfectly straight away) - I loved this about RO1s animations, it made them look more realistic to me.

Upvote 0
firearms-restricted-mp412.jpg

Upvote 0
I've decided to write a little thing about maps and mappers.
i've discussed it with tremozl and dibbler so i think they wont be against, but they can always tell me to adjust something.

We are adding and going to add even more weapons, uniforms, gameplay improvements and other things. This includes specific things, things for different period/place than most of ro2 maps ( including custom ). Just some examples - soviet body armor ( SN-42 ), late weapons ( stg44, fausts ), early weapons ( Korovin, soviet pzb39, etc ), new uniforms ( partisans, NKVD, main soviet 1943, etc ), finnish weapons and uniforms.

For this new content we need new maps and modify existing maps. So this is a list of maps that we need:

- maps for finnish troops.
- maps with soviet sapper-assault brigades ( were designed at 1943 and succesfully used untill 1945 for assaulting hard objects. These brigades were fully armed with the best and automatic weapons, everybody was well trained and had body armor ). These maps should be historically accurate and based on real battle.
- ( Romano said that he will try to do this ) when Tula outskirts map will be released, we need halftracks added on it because soviet soilders will get specific AT rifle only for Tula maps ( pzb39 produced in Tula )
- Pavlov's House map heavily changed for historical accuracy. There should be real Pavlov's assault group fully armed with automatic weapons + max ammo and 3 grenades per person; real preparing for german atack ( placing mines and explosives. We will make new mines and explosives for eastern front in future ).
- 1941 Moscow and Leningrad defense maps with Opolcheniye with specific weapons ( very different, foreign and exotic weapons such as Gra, Lebel, Arisaka rifles and Sholohov ATR. We will probably make only some of them. )

these are not that necesary, but still they would be really awesome:

- 1941 November, company of 240 Moscow kursants fully armed with SVT-40 rifles ( but nothing else from firearms, including machineguns ), bottles and grenades + pieces of retreating regular soilders defending Moscow.

- 1941 August, 250 coal miners from Donetsk recently joined the Red army, defending important battery near Odessa from romanians and germans. Specific thing is that all weapons they had were 10 rifles, shovels, bayonets and 5-6 grenades per person. These miners succesfully defended the battery and counter atacked romanians. ( i dont know if we will add romanians, they can be replaced with germans at least temporary, but this map is very interesting because its firearms vs melee and many grenades )

Also, any improving of historical accuracy on existing maps is welcome!
I will update this list by the time.

If you are a mapper and you want to help us, please contact with us!

Upvote 0