• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

100086628.jpg

about AT secondary weapon..

Upvote 0
this just proves that AT could carry SMGs sometimes, so Elite AT ( or something like this ) can have SMG as secondary weapon.
Also about snipers. Before i said that soviet snipers didnt have pistols before my friend historical enthusiast said so, but i have read some memories and 1 soviet sniper carried even 2 pistols, nagant and p38. I think they should get nagants at least.
Also soviet MGunner should get grenades

Upvote 0
There is no cone in RO2. The gun fires wherever it's pointing on the screen. Of course each gun has a very small amount of spread as no firearm is perfectly accurate. It's pretty much not noticeable with rifles though; only noticeable with SMGs outside their useful range.

Firing from the hip has an additional penalty to spread. We emphasize this cone in IOM to encourage aiming, especially since without any zoom there is little benefit to aim.

in 1,15 beta russian MG has only DP, currently, so i am suggesting to add give grenades

DT is on most maps that are Factories (Stalingrad Kessel, Red October.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0