• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Heh, judging from the penetration data on the PzB 39, they might as well be stabbing the T-34s with their bayos –at least that might alert the tankers to someone being in satchel range and perhaps panic them somewhat; more than can be expected from lobbing spitballs at it with the Panzerbuechse :p

There are universal carriers and soon to be T70s. It'd be poor game design if we only gave Russians AT.

Regarding the coding, PzB39 already has it's stats in IOM. PTRD does not. Coding isn't the issue here, it needs to be done first. PTRD can wait.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Beautiful. I commend all the folks involved (modders, mappers, etc.) who put their personal time in to give the players what they wanted. I had a couple WIP maps last year but I just gave up all hope with RO2 for various reasons. Hopefully this becomes more popular and starts propagating to more servers.

Would definitely bring me back to the game if I still didn't have issues with the black smoke with AMD cards bug (did they even fix that yet?).

Upvote 0
Beautiful. I commend all the folks involved (modders, mappers, etc.) who put their personal time in to give the players what they wanted. I had a couple WIP maps last year but I just gave up all hope with RO2 for various reasons. Hopefully this becomes more popular and starts propagating to more servers.

Would definitely bring me back to the game if I still didn't have issues with the black smoke with AMD cards bug (did they even fix that yet?).

Nope, using R9 280x and the black thingy smoke is still there! :D

Upvote 0
We will release 1.15 when we know the Halftrack CTD is fixed. If that is before the new RO2 patch, then that's good :)

Basically we want to ensure 1.15 works with Combined Arms maps, as they're becoming even more important in the coming RO2 content. But that doesn't mean we are waiting until then.
I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks for the update.

Upvote 0