• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

I know it's not dead (dead), Im just saying that it just seem kind of dead compared to gunboards. I do remember it being more active in the past.

I go to both at least once a week and in comparisson, gunboards forums have something like 80% more new threads or postings compared to surplusforum from what I can tell.

Some of the forum subjects (depends on subject) have one or two postings per week or five per month whereas most of gunboards forums may have anywhere from 10 to 100 postings per week.

Not bashing surplus or anything, it's just that I prefer gunboards since it is much more active and appears to have more members.

Mind you that there is no real dissagreement here on my part and no argument. Im just making a comparisson i.e. If you like forum "A", I think you will love forum "B" even more. Thats the jist of it.

Upvote 0
we should have mosins like these in game

EWW....chrome Mosin's? Heresy I say! It's a main battle rifle built for a peasant army in far different times. Chrome is not meant for Mosin Nagants.

This is as flashy as I feel a Mosin should get.
1940Tula1.jpg

...or maybe this.
34Tula.jpg

Upvote 0
Well it's been about 4 years in the making but this should be my baby soon, pretty stoked.

(not my hands by the way)

Wartime Commercial, all matching, the grips are a little chipped but the bore is good, non matching holster/stock. I'd tell you what it costs but then i'd have to kill you :p

http://imageshack.us

Congrats Zoring! Four years huh? Feels great when it all finally falls into place don't it? :D

Upvote 0
Congrats Zoring! Four years huh? Feels great when it all finally falls into place don't it? :D

Sure does bas! Of course now all i have is the nightmare of getting it liscensed ugh, still im pretty happy finding any gun i'm after here in WA is a nightmare! This is the one pistol i've been really really keen to get so im very happy.

Upvote 0
i saw an ad in the paper "WW1 Rusian Army rifle $100" called and the guy brought it over to my house (not the usual situation when buying from an ad in the paper but oh well)

went to check the date and what do i see?

41_VKT_M91-marking.jpg

oh yes... not WW1 russian but WW2 finn

has some surface rust on the cocking knob as well as the exposed areas of the trigger and trigger guard can't say anything about under the wood condition other than under the handguard which looks nice since rear barrel band screw is busted and won't budge bore is a bit rough but for $100 i couldn't resist the call of the finn

1941_VKT_M91.jpg

Upvote 0