• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Oh they're definitely registered. They use their BARs, Thompsons, Grease Guns, and .30 cals all the time at reenactments.

So since they are registered, the actual seller doesn't have to have a Class 3 (and other licences) to sell it to me as long as we do the transaction through a Class 3 Licenced dealer?

Yep, Just find a local class three dealer and he'll set you up. For a fee of course.

Be sure to post pics!

Upvote 0
Just picked up a Finnish M91 at an antique store for 145 dollars :). Izhesvk imperial markings dated 1897 with SA marking.

finm91.jpg

recievertopview.jpg

recieverleftview.jpg

Awesome looking Finnish 91 you got there, complete with the tsar crest!

How is the bore? Is it a shooter or a wallhanger?

Upvote 0
Yep, Just find a local class three dealer and he'll set you up. For a fee of course.

Be sure to post pics!

Thanks for the info guys! However, this probably won't happen for another couple of years seeing as how I'm only 18 right now, and I probably won't have the funds until I'm 26 or so (unless I take out a loan for it). Once I get one I'll post pics, and I am serious when I say "once" because I'm dead set on getting a BAR!

Is it OK to post pics of groupings you got with your rifle? I'd like to show off what my M1 can do :)

Upvote 0