• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How to turn on God mode.

I saw one the developers using god mode and I quote " To our fans we have not switched to Call Of Duty mode, I'm using god mode to stay alive."

Actually, I remember him saying that in that video, but I assumed it to mean he was using a special mode so that he could show off the game without constantly being killed. I didn't take it as if "god mode" would be an option.

Upvote 0
Here's a better question, why do you care?

Is he playing your game? Is he interrupting your singleplayer experience? He asked a simple question, if you dont have an answer to his question, then instead of ****ting all over him in your first post and downrating him, how about you just don't post?

my first post? No, and downrating him? I did no such thing. Someone else who thought it was stupid must have.. I don't bother rating crap on here. It means nothing to me. It just seems like you're offended because you want to cheat as well? Honestly I don't care, I just think its pretty silly to buy this game and cheat through the SP, SP is basically training for multiplayer and if you play with god mode you'll only develop bad habits that will get you killed online for sure.

Upvote 0
I saw one the developers using god mode and I quote " To our fans we have not switched to Call Of Duty mode, I'm using god mode to stay alive."

He indeed used that. But that was a press vid and he wanted to show the press what the game could do without being killed all the time.
And in the official group chat when the beta was realesed he said they had to remove that(more with a joke note in his voice(text)). So, no mate, you don't get God mode... learn to kill the bots, they are easy as hell...

Upvote 0
Lol, it's single player ****tard. Who gives a **** how he plays it?

You gonna redundantly call me stupid because I like to take extra money when I play monopoly by myself?

Curse much? Only pointing out that it's dumb because you will develop bad habits since SP is nothing more than a really long tutorial to train you for multiplayer. Sure go ahead, god mode it up and watch how easy it is to die online when you do go online.

I'm not trying to be a jerk I'm simply pointing out that he should actually try to beat it legit and use real tactics so he has a better footing in the game when he does go online.

I love this game and used to love the community but lately most if not all of the people posting on the forums are so quick to be jerkoffs to someone pointing something out. But whatever, I'll just try and avoid you bad apples then.

Reactions: DiedTrying
Upvote 0
Curse much? Only pointing out that it's dumb because you will develop bad habits since SP is nothing more than a really long tutorial to train you for multiplayer. Sure go ahead, god mode it up and watch how easy it is to die online when you do go online.

I'm not trying to be a jerk I'm simply pointing out that he should actually try to beat it legit and use real tactics so he has a better footing in the game when he does go online.

I love this game and used to love the community but lately most if not all of the people posting on the forums are so quick to be jerkoffs to someone pointing something out. But whatever, I'll just try and avoid you bad apples then.
Dude. There are totally legit reasons for not wanting to die in SP.

For example, he might want to test out ballistics, or practice shooting a gun, or get to know the map...etc.

Upvote 0

Lol you are a moron. Should we go over your post again?

"who buys a ****ing REALISTIC ww2 shooter only to friggin cheat?? Seriously.. it's just stupid."

You look like hypocrite. Yeah...you weren't trying to be a jerk, you were only calling him stupid and ignorant. Naw that's very polite!

Also lol at "curse much" comment considering you said the F word twice.

And I've been on here since '06 so don't start crying the victim and whining about other people being noobie "jerkoffs" when they call you out for being the toolbag that you are.

Upvote 0
I've tried typing in "god" I've tried typing in "cheatsenabled" and then "god.....nothing working.Help me out here, guys

soup-nazi_320.jpg

"No god mode for you!!"

Seriously, you saw a mention of it in a developers video, where they of course has such tools in order to test things, there is no guarantee it is available in the released game, in fact I am pretty sure it isn't.

Upvote 0