• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

How to turn on God mode.

Qweets

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 13, 2007
lol seriously? I doubt they even have that... would ruin the achievements. Unless it disables them. I already beat the campaign, without cheats... Why not challenge yourself?

Reactions: Major Johnson

Lost Cipher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 9, 2011
On the subject of the single player campaign, anyone have any idea on how to choose your weapon through the console?

Would love to try the hero weapons in single player while waiting for the patches to fix some things.

Comrade Kaizer

Grizzled Veteran
May 21, 2009
On the subject of the single player campaign, anyone have any idea on how to choose your weapon through the console?

Would love to try the hero weapons in single player while waiting for the patches to fix some things.

Advance in the campaign and you'll eventually get to play with Hero weapons, for instance you get your hands on the Mkb42 pretty early on in the Wehrmacht campaign.

USMC Scout Sniper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
Well, that didn't work.So uh...admins do any of you know?Anyone else? I mean it said EnableCheats in the drop down menu of things I can type in, then I typed in and then I typed in god and it didn't work.This is pissing me off.Seriously, someone has to know.

Princeps

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2011
New York
who buys a ****ing REALISTIC ww2 shooter only to friggin cheat?? Seriously.. it's just stupid. Might as well go play COD

If you don't see the stupidity in that then I fear you're just as ignorant.
idiots calling idiots idiotic.

Lost Cipher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 9, 2011
Advance in the campaign and you'll eventually get to play with Hero weapons, for instance you get your hands on the Mkb42 pretty early on in the Wehrmacht campaign.
I have beaten both campaigns's, I meant the Mkb42 with the scope and the Russian hero weapon (I think its a russian sniper rifle).

I was hoping the campaign would have been a bit more scripted, with you starting off as a rifleman... And then by the end of the campaign your a Hero of Stalingrad.

Krobar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 11, 2011
The sewers of Leningrad.
I have beaten both campaigns's, I meant the Mkb42 with the scope and the Russian hero weapon (I think its a russian sniper rifle).

I was hoping the campaign would have been a bit more scripted, with you starting off as a rifleman... And then by the end of the campaign your a Hero of Stalingrad.
TW said a scripted campaign would be too expensive.

rukqoa

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 7, 2011
Here's how to get past the campaign without work:
1. Choose difficulty Hero and start
2. Get over the briefings
3. Quit the game (don't exit to menu, just quit the game)
4. Congratulations the next mission is unlocked and it shows you've beat the game on Hero difficulty.

USMC Scout Sniper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
Please people....I asked a question and I would like to know the answer.So please, I will ask again, who knows how to get god mode to work?