• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Hitman Absolution

pW1jU.jpg

Starcraft : The Zerg Tax Collector Edition would be far more interesting and more true to Starcraft than Hitman : BDSM-Nuns-With-Guns-Paraphilia-Edition-Because-Nobody-Gives-A-****-Look-At-The-Leather-And-Fit-Stuff-Its-Gonna-Be-So-Awesome-And-So-Hitman.
Well put, sir, well put.

Upvote 0
Ahhh, you guys just gotta accept that you're growing out of this sort of slop and that your tastes are maturing. At 18 years of age this stuff would be like, totally rad man.

One day the industry will realize there is a HUGE market of adults who have been gaming since they were kids, have played it all up to this point, and who are longing for some really meaty adult content/themes/complexity. Untapped market imo.

Upvote 0
Edit - I must point out that nope.avi is posted by the guy who plays the titles with pink elf maidens sporting swords the size of a '55 Buick while wearing bikini armor. Don't give me that sh!te >_>

The guy who plays titles with pink elf maidens sporting swords the size of a '55 Buick while wearing bikini armor wouldn't root for a bald guy who murders them. Not now, not at 18, and not at any point in his life. Just saying.

Upvote 0
Mhm, ill let Freddie Mercury field this one for me.

Queen - 'Another One Bites the Dust' - YouTube

Really a pity though the Hitman games really kept me going for a long time, I just reinstalled Blood Money last week and am back on the suburb mission. I love that level, its cool as far as the main mission, but its also just so much fun to **** around on too.

Oh well, it was bound to end in blood and tears someday. As for the Nuns trailer, for shame, even when I was 18 I could never look at that and say "Sweet!", its just sick I think. Unless it is only representative of today's "Gamer" demographic, which actually makes me fear for the future.

Upvote 0
Fed said:
..wouldn't root for a bald guy who murders them. Not now, not at 18, and not at any point in his life. Just saying.

..and here I thought we were simply talking about a crappy game. Maybe I'm mistaken by your comment but I didn't know this'd turned into a moral stance on killing women in games. I see. Guess I shouldnt mention all the titles up to this point, some of which you've most likely played and enjoyed, that have featured this most.. unsavory element.

For the record, the clothing do not maketh a nun.

Upvote 0
..and here I thought we were simply talking about a crappy game. Maybe I'm mistaken by your comment but I didn't know this'd turned into a moral stance on killing women in games. I see. Guess I shouldnt mention all the titles up to this point, some of which you've most likely played and enjoyed, that have featured this most.. unsavory element.

For the record, the clothing do not maketh a nun.

I don't know what any of this has to do with what I said.

Upvote 0