• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help! I need the minimum system requirement for KF2!

Ooh, i so tired from this crying like "I have really bad computer, can you make game better?"
Its already 2014 year, KF2 building on heavy modified UE3 and looks great(much better than any another AAA product), so at your pleasure please respect the developers and bought strong computer to be happy and look at this awesome game.

Upvote 0
Ooh, i so tired from this crying like "I have really bad computer, can you make game better?"
Its already 2014 year, KF2 building on heavy modified UE3 and looks great(much better than any another AAA product), so at your pleasure please respect the developers and bought strong computer to be happy and look at this awesome game.

Well for his credits he did explain the situation in details and simply asking for the system requirement.

Upvote 0

I myself feel no worry about it, my salary is enough for AMD

Upvote 0