• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Hard Lock/Crash

make sure to try this
Thanks for trying to help, but it didn't work.

I was hoping the newes Nvidia driver that was released recently would fix the issue, but no luck there either.

This really sucks!
The temporary fix is below:

Hey guys try that. I just play about 1 hour, without any crash/bsod by exiting. I dont know, if this is work for you, because my error is special and i am the only one i know who got that.

1. Go to Nvidia settings -> 3D Settings -> add Red Orchestra 2: Her... to the Applicationsettings -> disable CUDA - GPUs(by clicking the 2 radiobox and dont selecting the checkbox in it) for RO2
2. In RO2 ingame setting, disable hardware phsyx and set AA to FXAA high instead of MSAA

That is all what i've done. I hope it works :). Need more intense testing.

Upvote 0
Some answers in here. There are a few solutions you can try.

[url]http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624697719420/[/URL]

Ohh, thanks, i deleted everthing from realktek and i could play the game from 3 rounds without any problems, thanks :D

And the other people getting problems with the Nvidia 600 card, i wish the best for this problem be solved, and everyone return to play again without fearing those bugs and frezzes, but only when you gonna get a bullet though the gut :D

Upvote 0
Crash

Crash

Hi,
The game is very good, my compliments to the Tripwire team.
But, since recently i have some crash issues. After a few rounds my game freezes and my PC locks. This is my report

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<CrashRpt version="1300"> <CrashGUID>52a925c6-0684-44e6-8dfb-50bf132c8e06</CrashGUID> <AppName>RedOrchestra2</AppName> <AppVersion>2.0.0.7</AppVersion> <ImageName>C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra 2\binaries\win32\rogame.exe</ImageName> <OperatingSystem>Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium Build 6002 Service Pack 2</OperatingSystem> <OSIs64Bit>0</OSIs64Bit> <GeoLocation>nl-nl</GeoLocation> <SystemTimeUTC>2013-08-28T09:33:39Z</SystemTimeUTC> <ExceptionType>7</ExceptionType> <GUIResourceCount>32</GUIResourceCount> <OpenHandleCount>2518</OpenHandleCount> <MemoryUsageKbytes>953828</MemoryUsageKbytes> -<CustomProps> <Prop value="Intel" name="CPU Manufacturer"/> <Prop value="INTEL Pentium-III" name="CPU Name"/> <Prop value="NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS" name="GPU"/> <Prop value="0" name="Hyperthreaded"/> <Prop value="4" name="NumLogicalProcessors"/> <Prop value="4" name="NumPhysicalProcessors"/> <Prop value="Windows Vista" name="OS"/> <Prop value="32 bit" name="OS Architecture"/> <Prop value="6377 MB" name="PageFile"/> <Prop value="3070 MB" name="Physical Mem"/> <Prop value="3.00 GB" name="RAM"/> <Prop value="512 MB" name="VRAM"/> <Prop value="9.18.13.1106" name="Video Driver Version"/> <Prop value="2047 MB" name="Virtual Mem"/> </CustomProps> -<FileList> <FileItem name="Launch.log" error="De ingang is ongeldig." description="Log File"/> <FileItem name="crashrpt.xml" description="Crash Description XML"/> <FileItem name="unreal-v7258-2013.08.28-11.00.24.dmp" error="**De ingang is ongeldig." description="Unreal DMP file"/> </FileList> </CrashRpt>

** De ingang is ongeldig Translated in english = The entrance is invalid)

Any help will be appreciated

Regards
Dave:cool:

Upvote 0
I'm getting the same type of crash. Whole computer freezes, monitor gets stuck, and I get an annoying sound going through my headset. Only fix is hitting the reset button. Happens randomly, from in the game to at the campaign map. Rig is as follows

i7 960 @ 3.2 ghz
8 gb ram
geforce gtx 770
windows 7 64 bit

Most say its a problem with the geforce 600 series, but as you can see i have a 770. Drivers are up to date, as I just installed a brand new SSD a couple weeks ago.

Upvote 0