• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Halloween Event!

this update ****ed up the game completely, whenever i join any server i cant run but fly, i dont spawn with any gun and im level 6 everything, i cant buy anything at trader and just to make it better speciments can kill me, great i was waiting for this the whole month and i cant play, fix it asap please.

Hmm, in your case, it appears that it messed up more than just your game. Your posting seems to have tripled as well. Now that the poking fun is done, try the suggestion halbridious has posted. Its not a fix, but at least it might be a work around for you.

Upvote 0
Please Fix Perks Problem

Please Fix Perks Problem

Hey i have level 6 everything but when i launched and got in game i tried to click on the "Profile and Achievements" tab but the only thing that comes up is "Unknown steam error" or something and when i get in game (like playing on a map) it won't let me choose a character nor a perk. When i get into the trader, all the perks on the quick change thing won't light up to let me change Perks. I read on an earlier post (Back in 2009 I believe) someone was having this same problem and you guys released a fix, I want to know if its going to be fixed soon because I want to enjoy the new update. I saw the new character and the new zeds... Can't wait to Play :)

Upvote 0
Cannot login to multiplayer since update

Cannot login to multiplayer since update

I am getting 2 different messages.
on Locally hosted servers am getting "engine version mismatch"
and on international servers "recieving 'kf_gore_trip_sm'" which is very slow and usually fails before completion. any ideas?

Upvote 0
is tripwire aware this isnt working at all for macs? and how long is this gonna take to get fixed its been 3 days?

when we try to load a server we get a url package engine mismatch error
and we cant play solo because our perks are gone because of an "unknown steam error"
in our news in the top right is says v1026
and in the news section theres only an announcement about the summer v1025 event

Upvote 0