• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Give the Russians a Halftrack

As long as its possible to penetrate vehicles and shoot people on top of vehicles. Vehicles like trucks jeeps and motorcycles and the case of tankriding won't bring any issues with them. As they will have the disadvantages they had in real life.

Which is why I would rather have a zis truck than a ba64. People could just shoot everybody on the inside of it with ease so drivers need to stay out of harms way. And for instance the german halftrack afaik isn't that well protected either, it stops smg rounds but i'm not too sure whether it actually stops mg rounds.

Upvote 0
As long as its possible to penetrate vehicles and shoot people on top of vehicles. Vehicles like trucks jeeps and motorcycles and the case of tankriding won't bring any issues with them. As they will have the disadvantages they had in real life.

Which is why I would rather have a zis truck than a ba64. People could just shoot everybody on the inside of it with ease so drivers need to stay out of harms way. And for instance the german halftrack afaik isn't that well protected either, it stops smg rounds but i'm not too sure whether it actually stops mg rounds.

I remember COD UO had jeeps, while that game wasn't very realistic nobody ever used jeeps for frontal assaults, they were always used to move around the map but not to attack.

Upvote 0