• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gamescon2011 coverage thread!

Didn't Ramm say the reason the press didn't film was because they didn't bring HD filming equipment?

This close to release and we can't even get a juicy HD gameplay vid out? I'm sensing a disturbance in the force.

Q: But but but, why is all of the gameplay footage from conventions shakeycam?

A: For some strange reason, press people these days only bring equipment to record HD footage straight from game consoles. I know it is hilarious. Apparently most of the press are so used to game studios only showing console versions, they don't even bring the equipment to record from PCs to shows with them.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=774163&postcount=1

Last edited:
Upvote 0
like said no news no videos youve been trolled by this company sooo hard.

the advertising is starting in august looooooooooooooooooooooool :D

so funny i actually laughed hard why you think game went to 16 quid in uk its going to tank like homefront .

any more excuses as to why no decent footage of a game ready or unready for release ? awaits fan boys to the rescue :rolleyes:

people trying to mock bf3 really :rolleyes: its the game of the year and looks awesome unlike a game never seen that is out in lierally how many days :eek:

gg all will pick this game up for my teamat when its 99 pence in local bargin bin next month :D

Upvote 0

so funny i actually laughed hard why you think game went to 16 quid in uk its going to tank like homefront .

any more excuses as to why no decent footage of a game ready or unready for release ? awaits fan boys to the rescue :rolleyes:

people trying to mock bf3 really :rolleyes: its the game of the year and looks awesome unlike a game never seen that is out in lierally how many days :eek:

gg all will pick this game up for my teamat when its 99 pence in local bargin bin next month :D

Kindly GTFO.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Your sir, are an idiot.

Now kindly fondle my plums.

Upvote 0

Trolling on the internet is hard work, but someone gotta do it!

Reactions: Alexei
Upvote 0
Sorry, we aren't allowed to take videos. TWI is working on releasing some trailers soon.

It's not a policy, just a kind thing to do to let TWI market the game the way they want to.

Honestly, you guys are whining a bit too much. We ALL want videos, we want this because of reasons. But this lack of such footage does not give you purpose to troll/cry/hate on the company.

I mean, FFS, Zips is kind enough to upload 150+ beautiful screenies (even took some requested menu screenies) for you all to enjoy and talk about. But all I hear is more complaining about how there is no HD 1080P Ultra Blue-ray footage.

I doubt TWI has much time to record and have fun with 3 weeks left until release, they had to pull it back 2 weeks because they have so many eyes on the game, not cause they feel like it.

asdfghjkl just at least imagine all the pressure they are on right now.

All these greedy attitudes around these days :(

Reactions: Helmer and OneDuck
Upvote 0
It's not a policy, just a kind thing to do to let TWI market the game the way they want to.

Honestly, you guys are whining a bit too much. We ALL want videos, we want this because of reasons. But this lack of such footage does not give you purpose to troll/cry/hate on the company.

I mean, FFS, Zips is kind enough to upload 150+ beautiful screenies (even took some requested menu screenies) for you all to enjoy and talk about. But all I hear is more complaining about how there is no HD 1080P Ultra Blue-ray footage.

I doubt TWI has much time to record and have fun with 3 weeks left until release, they had to pull it back 2 weeks because they have so many eyes on the game, not cause they feel like it.

asdfghjkl just at least imagine all the pressure they are on right now.

All these greedy attitudes around these days :(

I would agree with you, but I'm sure cynical Brit could have taken some good videos. Why so much secrecy and skip out on free press?

Is their a lack of confidence in the product?

These are questions the consumers(new comers) are asking themselves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I am a fan, got a problem with that? Bet it is hard to talk with DICE's **** in your mouth.:eek:

It seems that you are trying to convince everyone, including yourself, how great BF3 is going to be. You would be surprised, there are many here that will be buying BF3, but I doubt you will see them joining in DICE's forums to post about another game, it is just tasteless and does not promote your cause well (if there are people that act this way, it speaks of what that community is comprised of).

You have also compared RO2 to Homefront, this can only mean 1 of 2 things.

1. You purchased Homefront due to all of the Hype and were of course let down because the company had no clue as to what they were doing http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-13-thq-confirms-homefront-2-plans which means that you buy into hype rather than act as a smart consumer.

2. You did not buy Homefront, and have no clue as to what you are talking about, therefore Trolling is your means of entertainment.

Now I could see comparing ROOST to Homefront, as they were both first attempts for each company, but that of course would just shoot your theory of the company trolling us out of the water now, wouldn't it.

Upvote 0