• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gamescon2011 coverage thread!

No offense, but those companies were both making console games that were ported to the PC. We're making a PC game. Oh and BTW, RO1 has more players than Homefront and Brink do these days (if you include the RO1 mod DH). So they knew what they were doing, but just not as well as TWI. TWI has been more successful making PC multiplayer FPS games than both of those companies in the last five years. So don't worry about us :)

I realize I am in no position to complain , but ....

It's torture being on the other side of the NDA and NOT being able to talk about how quick TWI is to work on things. About how fun , intense , and beautiful the game is. To not be able to asway many of the fears posted here .

I can't.

So I won't.

Upvote 0
Wow guys, did we really just get 2 pages based on someone completely misreading my Twitter? I said HoS was unfilmable, since when did Red begin with an H? I was talking about Heart of the Swarm.

Of course we filmed RO2. Tons of it, a nice long dual-commentary plus a bonus video in which the devs steal the mic and commentate on me playing and dying horribly.

Though it was Heroes of Stalingrad hehe, but big :IS2: from me :D

Upvote 0
Wow guys, did we really just get 2 pages based on someone completely misreading my Twitter? I said HoS was unfilmable, since when did Red begin with an H? I was talking about Heart of the Swarm.

Of course we filmed RO2. Tons of it, a nice long dual-commentary plus a bonus video in which the devs steal the mic and commentate on me playing and dying horribly.

Heart Of Swarm? Since when did the word 'the' disappear from our language? :p

Upvote 0

EXCELLENT Total Biscuit, we thought HoS meant Heroes of Stalingrad.

Pretty funny mistake, I hope you can upload the video soon. I love ya bro.

Upvote 0
yes

ok, tb was winding rob-from-essex up. We filmed about 40 minutes or so of me trying to talk and kill testers, plus a bunch of time with us taking the piss out of tb getting his face shot off :)
omg yeaah :)

wow guys, did we really just get 2 pages based on someone completely misreading my twitter? I said hos was unfilmable, since when did red begin with an h? I was talking about heart of the swarm.

Of course we filmed ro2. Tons of it, a nice long dual-commentary plus a bonus video in which the devs steal the mic and commentate on me playing and dying horribly.
gimme gimme gimme

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0