• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

free players gets anoyed - items won freely are boring/ stupid

xkfleurdelune

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 28, 2020
like the title say: I played 1 month, nevertheless there isn't a single item "bonus" that is good. The golden chest give nothing but boring / no usefull items. Nothing to personalize my favorite character. After recycling 40 items, in the hope to get something interesting. It was so disappointing, not a single thing was passable/correct for the amount of time spend on the game. I am actually in search for a similar horror game but with more content and fun items to win freely. There a people like me that wil not pay for a game (not in my possibility) , only mayby in a rare case: after one year playing just to support the team (not the case for killing floor 2). Regards

like the title say: I played 1 month, nevertheless there isn't a single item "bonus" that is good. The golden chest give nothing but boring / no usefull items. Nothing to personalize my favorite character. After recycling 40 items, in the hope to get something interesting. It was so disappointing, not a single thing was passable/correct for the amount of time spend on the game. I am actually in search for a similar horror game but with more content and fun items to win freely. There a people like me that wil not pay for a game (not in my possibility) , only mayby in a rare case: after one year playing just to support the team (not the case for killing floor 2). Regards

Well they are just cosmetics and your raging over cosmetics?

Upvote 0