• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For those asking "When is the DE beta"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have clearly showed that they are unhappy with the lack of information. It isn't odd to expect at least a word on what is going on when it was implied the beta date didn't change and we're this close to the first release date set. If I recall correctly that's what they said when they announced the delay.

I agree, I notice it too, and I understand.

But enough is enough. Some people here behave worse than my 5 year old.

Reactions: BadKarma
Upvote 0
I've hardly read any 'feedback' the past 2 weeks or so. Alot of it is just baseless moaning, whining, a misplaced sense of entitlement, and general bratty behaviour.

All the rep I can give was graciously awarded to this post.

yeah i agree, this guy does nothing but preach about how everyone needs to be patient and mature. but hes already been playing the game.

Really?! You mean to tell me they didn't teach you how to "wait your turn" back in Elementary School? The "he gets it first" attitude pretty much sums up the negativity I've seen around here. I'd almost expect to find more maturity playing with 12-year-olds on Xbox at this point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
why can not we at least have something new?

all we have is "will be released when ready" ...

Ok, TWI is busy working to be released soon, everyone knows that, however, costs to talk to us? costs come down and say what remains to be released? what they are working? would let their customers updated on the game.

After all, customers are not important at all?

Upvote 0
I wish everyone would just calmn down, yes we're all upset that tripwire haven't given us a date for the Beta, they've clearly stated as to why they have decided to do so.

but to the people who are saying "just wait, what are you, five?"etc etc, you're not helping the situation, all your doing is making the people who are waiting more impatient and making them more angry......

Upvote 0
Then why did you give Tripwire money in the first place? At the moment you placed your pre-order there wasn't an exact starting date for the beta. And yet you still paid.

Congratulations! You totally did not understand my post! Please go read it again and point out to me where did I want the beta right now. All I asked was INFORMATION about a product I paid for.

It's original release date is a week away and they said beta wasn't pushed back. I think it's about time we get at least some information on things considering how close we're to "supposed" starting time of the beta. If the beta hasn't been delayed and starts somewhere between now and 30th, it's fine and I think it was bit of a money-grabbing move from TWI. Am I not allowed to have this opinion?

If it HAS been delayed, I'd appreciate we got some information about this. This silence is just plain disrespectful towards their customers. I never demanded the beta right now, or even demanded the information right now, I just said it'd be nice if we got at least some info.

This,

But then again, you can't expect tools to read more than 2 lines in quick succession. might give them headaches.

Thank you for insulting me for no real reason. Also, you didn't understand what I asked for either, so are you a tool too?

I am glad that the faithful, mature defenders of TWI are here, ready to insult and disgrace anyone who asks a question or dares to give critique. Tripwire, I am sure, is fully able to defend themselves if need be. You don't have to. I'd also appreciate if you didn't throw random insults on the internet. I seriously hope you don't raise your 5-year old to act like the way you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ossius
Upvote 0
Thank you for insulting me for no real reason. Also, you didn't understand what I asked for either, so are you a tool too?

I am glad that the faithful, mature defenders of TWI are here, ready to insult and disgrace anyone who asks a question or dares to give critique. Tripwire, I am sure, is fully able to defend themselves if need be. You don't have to. I'd also appreciate if you didn't throw random insults on the internet. I seriously hope you don't raise your 5-year old to act like the way you do.

When did I ever direct it to you? I did not use names, but clearly you feel adressed, so maybe it does apply to you? I wonder why you say it's a random insult, when you clearly believe the insult was pointed at you.

Don't play the victim here, it's not my fault when people buy stuff without informing themselves properly. I do get annoyed when people whine about it though.

You tell me what's right about buying a DDE for the beta, when the store doesn't list any specifics, and whining about how it's not released yet.

I don;t feel like I need to defend TWI against every piece of critique. Also I don't find all people that do so flamers or whiners. But then again, our definition of 'feedback' and 'critique' may differ wildly.

I can put the opposite to you. I don't like people whining about the same stuff for 2 weeks, if it has been known to them that they don't have any control over the release of the beta, and suddenly you make me out to be some sort of apologist and fanboy?

Nice double standards you have.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
...it's fine and I think it was bit of a money-grabbing move from TWI. Am I not allowed to have this opinion?

What you and these others don't seem to realize, even though it has been stated time and time again, is that Tripwire doesn't even see the money from pre-orders until the product is released.

Source? I don't need one as all you have to do is search it on the SPUF and it comes up quite often. It isn't a money-grabbing anything, they are trying to get their ducks in a row so they don't hand us another HOMEFRONT or BRINK.

Upvote 0
When did I ever direct it to you? I did not use names, but clearly you feel adressed, so maybe it does apply to you? Why do you say it's random, when you clearly believe the insult was pointed at you?

Don't play the victim here, it's not my fault when people buy stuff without informing themselves properly. I do get annoyed when people whine about it though.

You quoted a message from someone who answered to me. You pretty much implied that I am the tool who can't read 2 lines of text without getting a headache. If you did NOT mean that, I suggest you edit your post, because in it's current form, I find it rather insulting.

Upvote 0
Congratulations! You totally did not understand my post! Please go read it again and point out to me where did I want the beta right now. All I asked was INFORMATION about a product I paid for.

It's original release date is a week away and they said beta wasn't pushed back. I think it's about time we get at least some information on things considering how close we're to "supposed" starting time of the beta. If the beta hasn't been delayed and starts somewhere between now and 30th, it's fine and I think it was bit of a money-grabbing move from TWI. Am I not allowed to have this opinion?

If it HAS been delayed, I'd appreciate we got some information about this. This silence is just plain disrespectful towards their customers. I never demanded the beta right now, or even demanded the information right now, I just said it'd be nice if we got at least some info.

Seriously, go read the effin TOS.

Upvote 0
What you and these others don't seem to realize, even though it has been stated time and time again, is that Tripwire doesn't even see the money from pre-orders until the product is released.

Source? I don't need one as all you have to do is search it on the SPUF and it comes up quite often. It isn't a money-grabbing anything, they are trying to get their ducks in a row so they don't hand us another HOMEFRONT or BRINK.

A month of WoW-playtime costs less than 15 euros. Week or less of early RO2 costs 10 euros. I think that's a bit greedy pricing right there, don't you?

Seriously, go read the effin TOS.

I never asked for anything else than information. Is it too much to ask for?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason_Argo and Lobo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.