• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For those asking "When is the DE beta"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are angry because there is no information or confirmation on when they get something they paid for.
They're acting like customers of ANY OTHER BUSINESS than game industry would if treated like this.

Then why did you give Tripwire money in the first place? At the moment you placed your pre-order there wasn't an exact starting date for the beta. And yet you still paid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think we all know what's been going on at the TWI HQ for the past few weeks.

brosephstalin.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
People are angry because there is no information or confirmation on when they get something they paid for.
They're acting like customers of ANY OTHER BUSINESS than game industry would if treated like this.

Then take your money back by canceling the pre-order! How hard can it be? Instead of whining all the time just fckin do it! Then save that money until the game releases of course. If you're still not satisfied then I don't know what else to say.

Upvote 0

okay first off when I purchased the game. I full well knew that there wasn't a date set for the beta yet so the question is why did you buy it if you knew it would be a big deal for you. we here in capitalist societies (most of us live in,) call this being an irresponsible buyer. :rolleyes: if you don't like there product don't buy it. if you don't like the business practices don't buy there product. (its supply and demand 101 if no one buys it they don't sell it.) i don't like the business practices of apple so i don't buy from them simple.

the real issue (i think) is that you want to get your grimy hands on the game and you are complaining because you can't get your grimy little hands on the game. (so am i right? :cool:)

when i made this purchase i went in full knowing that i wouldn't know when the beta was gonna be. but that i was eventually/hopefully gonna be in the beta. i mostly got it to support the game and i get a few more tf2 hats for my hwguy. (i don't play tf2 much anymore though.) there is also always the chance that they wouldn't even have a real beta. this went through my head when i purchased the product and i did mewl over it for awhile, because i don't spend 40 bucks without thinking about it. you can get your money back if you so desire keep that in mind. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Then take your money back by canceling the pre-order! How hard can it be? Instead of whining all the time just fckin do it! Then save that money until the game releases of course. If you're still not satisfied then I don't know what else to say.
I like that, "if you're unhappy with what they are doing just cancel your pre-order". I'm sure that's what TW is aiming for.
Hey, why provide any feedback at all? Instead of whining about things you don't like, just cancel pre orders/decide not to buy the game and never look at it again.

I'm sorry but that mindset is ridiculously stupid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I like that those who bought the normal edition whines becuase they wanted to play on the 30th of august, and since they don't get the beta they don't get to play it thatearly. Those who bought the deluxe edition whines because they don't get to play the beta early enough, and thinks it is not worth the extra money. How can it be that no matter which version you bought, you think you bought the wrong one?

(comical eggageration applied)

Also, there were no beta date mentioned when you bought the deluxe edition, so why oh why oh why oh why do you whine when there is stil no set date? You didn't pay for one you know....

Upvote 0
First of all, let me apologize for my bad english, i'm italian, sorry everyone.
The lack of news is pretty annoyng, it's understandable, however i trust TW more than any other company and i'm willing to wait for a better game, it would be a nice improvement over the last pc games like Brink and Cod:bo.
Even in the worst scenario, we'll be able to play the beta for at least 2 weeks, so we just need to wait a little longer.

If there's a game worth waiting for, well, that's RO:HoS, so lets just relax and trust TW, they're working their *** off to release the best product possible...i don't think they'll let us down.

Upvote 0
I like that, "if you're unhappy with what they are doing just cancel your pre-order". I'm sure that's what TW is aiming for.
Hey, why provide any feedback at all? Instead of whining about things you don't like, just cancel pre orders/decide not to buy the game and never look at it again.

I'm sorry but that mindset is ridiculously stupid.

I've hardly read any 'feedback' the past 2 weeks or so. Alot of it is just baseless moaning, whining, a misplaced sense of entitlement, and general bratty behaviour.

Reactions: ATLbandit
Upvote 0
I've hardly read any 'feedback' the past 2 weeks or so. Alot of it is just baseless moaning, whining, a misplaced sense of entitlement, and general bratty behaviour.
People have clearly showed that they are unhappy with the lack of information. It isn't odd to expect at least a word on what is going on when it was implied the beta date didn't change and we're this close to the first release date set. If I recall correctly that's what they said when they announced the delay.

Upvote 0
I like that those who bought the normal edition whines becuase they wanted to play on the 30th of august, and since they don't get the beta they don't get to play it thatearly. Those who bought the deluxe edition whines because they don't get to play the beta early enough, and thinks it is not worth the extra money. How can it be that no matter which version you bought, you think you bought the wrong one?

(comical eggageration applied)

Also, there were no beta date mentioned when you bought the deluxe edition, so why oh why oh why oh why do you whine when there is stil no set date? You didn't pay for one you know....

Just remind everyone that you are actually in the beta already, so there is no confusion about where you are coming from.

You think its funny people are clamouring for their favourite beta because you don't have to, well what a surprise :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.