• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First Patch Coming Today

Jesus H Christ, you are tweaking weapons when the game is unplayable for so many people?
Why you use his name in vain? :mad: Man up,they are working and trying to make us happy,cause if we are not happy they feel bad knowing they spend almost 3 years working on their biggest tittle and all went down the drain.Open your eyes please its been 2 days since full release and we are getting a patch,how many developers actually do this??? TWI only homes,cause they are truth worthy.:)

Guys, stop poking questions in asking if it fixes everything - of course it doesn't.

One step at a time, one improvement at a time, one day at a time.

Give them chance to work on it, trust me RO2 will become a fantastic game with Tripwire's famous support.

Be patient, padawans.
I havent played ROOST since the beggining but the oldies say that it was sort of mess on release,and look at it now,ROOST is a smooth,lag free excellent FPS game,and vets say it wasnt like that on release....

Maybe if "unranked" servers didn't show up as "ranked" we'd have less of a problem but when a server is listed as "ranked" and progression does NOT work on this server, it's going to be considered as the progression system not working.

I sure would like to play the game without it running at a stuttery 30fps on high settings. Right now though this game is on standby as I can't simply play a game that looks like this to get a playable framerate and non-working progression makes playing frustrating beyond belief.

Not satisfactory for a 5870, and certainly not for two of them.
FYI your not the only one,but they know that and thats why they gather info from crash and low performance files from other players,be patient.CF and SLI are bad at the moment not TWI fault ,we need GPU dual card proper drivers.

Look please dudes someone telle when this lag issue is being addressed cause it's killing me, game runs fine apart from the lag. Tell me how anyone on earth is ment to play with a ping of 300. It's stupid cause before all these patches the game was fine.
They are working on it men!!!! give it a breather,let them work in peace.

Upvote 0
I hope you guys fixed not being able to respawn on the squad leaders.

Would be an instant fix for teamplaying.

Spawn on squad leader is not bugged.

There's 3 reasons why you can't do it sometimes.

#1 you don't have a squad leader
#2 your squad leader is dead
#3 you squad leader is inside an enemy capture zone (he must move outside it if you want to spawn on him).

Upvote 0
Spawn on squad leader is not bugged.

There's 3 reasons why you can't do it sometimes.

#1 you don't have a squad leader
#2 your squad leader is dead
#3 you squad leader is inside an enemy capture zone (he must move outside it if you want to spawn on him).
It's bugged if it doesn't work as intended. It's intended to allow you to spawn on your squad leader.

Which is why, when your squad leader is one of the above, the option should be disabled. Also, the entire spawn menu is pretty buggy, and I shouldn't have to press Ready. Instead there should be an opt out for spawning not an opt in.

Anyway, I'm sure the devs will fix it in time.

Upvote 0