• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First Patch Coming Today

Good things to say...

Good things to say...

Mr. RJ,

I was luvin' your games from the UR.RO. days. Before tanks I think? Ya?
Well, I've really appreciated what you all at Trip Wire have brought to the gaming community. I would call it a WELL WORTH WAIT, (sorry to scream like that, but I did want it to catch the attention and prove a valid point.)
If you know RO. You know that this game and these guys, and all the other 'guys' that are out there making insanely awesome 'Mods' games from your engine.. I mean, that's initially what your company started from, right?:) And you see how awesome you've become...:eek: So you share that awesome-ness over. :confused:You allow others to be awesome!:p:):D:):p:p:eek:... I digress.

:pIf you know RO... you KNOW, - - How awesome it will become!:D

(inhale)
You KNOW! How inSSANE! tihs gmae wlil Be!

You, - KNOW!, how awesome all the mods we'll be seeing.
The - updates that make the game even better!
This is a big update that they did, to bring this game to a console... (period)

So they working this big *** patch to 'let a homie in'...
So we can, "hop on up, lil' DOwG!
we gonn'a CLAP! you in 'dis' here PonD!
-feel me?-

True though,

From the HEART.

I wish you all the very best success in your career.
You've done an awesome thing in my life.
Bring this kind of entertainment is (for lack of a better way to put it) Addicting...
I'm not trying to say it in a bad way.
I'm just familiar with addiction.

In truth. In as much an addict needs his dose...
.. There are those of us, that need to 'Trip-Wire' to get what's most..:D

Loving it always,

Hansinluck,

(24.pz.Wagner):cool: :eek::eek::eek::eek:
PnzHans.jpg

Reactions: Bluehawk
Upvote 0
No problems here

No problems here

I had a few issues yesterday where my sound on my entire system (ventrilo, windows sounds, etc) would drop suddenly while in-game, and it wasn't until I quit that the sound would restore.

I also had the following happen:
1) Playing on Axis
2) Got shot and died
3) Then got auto-balanced to Allies
4) Was placed in re-spawn queue and also prompted to pick a new role on Allies
5) Re-spawn queue timer ran out before I had picked a class
6) Spawned with no weapons - at all

Other than that, averaged about 60fps (which is more than sufficient really), didn't crash, gun sounds were solid (using Razer Megalodon headphones).

If you are having problems, consider doing a Verify integrity of game files, adjust graphical settings, etc. From there, just be patient! As it's been stated, not everyone runs the same system, so hardware specific issues will take some time to flush out. I mean, FFS, the game has been out for only a few days.

While there are plenty of bugs, I will admit - I still have full faith in TWI. Keep up the good work guys!

Upvote 0