• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First Patch Coming Today

btw, i did buy the game because of the SDK.;)

I know - I read your other posts, and I look forward to seeing your creations! :) However, I imagine you're either alone, or in a very, very small group - compared to those who paid to play the game only, that is :) I'm going to have a play with SDK myself, but not until after I've enjoyed the game for a bit. I know you wanted to jump straight into the SDK first - but I honestly think you have a short time to wait for it's release :) If I'm wrong, you can bear me up about it later :D

TWI have made the SDK a high priority from the beginning, which is great. I think they maybe need a few clear days so they can polish it up for release - because they'd rather avoid people trying to use a buggy SDK, if at all possible.

Upvote 0
So far we've been unable to reproduce the issues with progression not working locally. We know a lot of people are saying they are having issues, but so far we can't get it NOT to work. We're looking into it, and as soon as we can reproduce the issue we'll get right on fixing it.

One thing to be aware of is that you have to finish a round for the stats to be saved. We're going to add some messaging in an update soon to make people aware of this.

:(

Just finished three rounds again, ranked up during the game. Then, after disconnecting, checked the stats and nothing saved at all.

Upvote 0
I know - I read your other posts, and I look forward to seeing your creations! :) However, I imagine you're either alone, or in a very, very small group - compared to those who paid to play the game only, that is :) I'm going to have a play with SDK myself, but not until after I've enjoyed the game for a bit. I know you wanted to jump straight into the SDK first - but I honestly think you have a short time to wait for it's release :) If I'm wrong, you can bear me up about it later :D

TWI have made the SDK a high priority from the beginning, which is great. I think they maybe need a few clear days so they can polish it up for release - because they'd rather avoid people trying to use a buggy SDK, if at all possible.

Ok, fine!!! i guess i can hold up from exploding for few more hours ;)

Upvote 0
One thing to be aware of is that you have to finish a round for the stats to be saved. We're going to add some messaging in an update soon to make people aware of this.

This I noticed happening to me, but the problem appears to be way more random then that! I made it a habit not only to wait for the end of a round but also for the end of the match, only after the following map change complete do I leave the server.

And still the stats of about 2/3 of the games I've played haven't registered!
While having received several Honor and K98 level ups in-game the stats are stuck at Lvl5/Lvl2...

Im thinking the server browser is listing servers incorrectly. The stats that have saved for me have been from TWI servers, all other servers seem to not be saving. That or I left before the round officially ended, i.e. it was time for map change

Is there a way to find out which servers are properly ranked outside the ingame browser then?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For Darwin's sake man :) Changing accuracy on a weapon would take minutes, maybe even seconds - get a grip and find some perspective. If you even read the post, it's obvious most of the time has been spent wrestling with the UE3 patching system.

Which is obviously going to lead you to posting "they should have sussed that out during beta!!!11!?", at which point I hope you own a cute fluffy pet, and said pet explodes spontaneously - preferably taking your PC with it.

Thx for this, imagine this made me laugh!

Good news on the patch!

Upvote 0
Grr, I wish I had full change log.
I love reading those.

Well guess some patch is better than no patch.
You have a HUGE list of BUGS to crush.
Then a another list of tweaks that need to be made.
Then more list of things you promise to developed. (More maps, tanks, etc)

Jeez, now that I think about it.
You guys would've need months in delay to finish all of that.
Good thing we're your QA team :D

Upvote 0