• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First impressions from RO veteran

not even if your under the constant threat of beign shot ? :rolleyes:

You can't take something so subjective and state it like a fact. Being under fire has different effects for every soldier.. some would aim worse, some might not be affected. I can't say for the smg's and other weapons but I own both a russian capture mauser 98, and 2 mosin nagant 91/30s and I can say that holding them steady isn't the easiest thing to do. They are heavy rifles.

Upvote 0
A great discussion, thank you all for responses, I appreciete to see variety of opinions and to understand what is going on know with RO. Let me make only one notice, since the flamewar between "reaslm buffs" (which I belong to) and "arcade shooters" seems to be pointless at the moment (both groups have their statements and no one is willing to abandon them):

About the beta. Yes, I have noticed this is just BETA version, but I work in software developent (as a project manaer), so I am little familiar with the process and it seems that all these "it_is_only_beta" people are not. Let me explain it in a short:
in this state of SW developement called late beta, all features are fixed, only defects (so called "bugs") are going to be repaired. So I can evaluate the SW in terms of features, not in terms of SW stability. That is exactly what I am doing - I have noticed some "bugs", but I know, that devs are trying to get rid of them now. Features will be the same after two weeks, we won't be playing completely differnt game. Ergo - I can "review" the features of the game at the moment.

And yes, some of the features are not hardcoded or can be changed easily by configuration. If I post my opinion, many people will write "agree with OP", maybe the devs notice it and they will change some parameters. Without posting an opinion, nothing would change.

---------
And sorry for my english since I am not native speaker and currently at vacation, posting from mobile.

Upvote 0