• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Info] First And Last Pre-order From Tripwire I Will Ever Get

I love how threads thx to people take on lives of their own. :D . You guys can cut and dice it down anyway you want. I dont care about any of the perks or crap from the pre-order besides the access to beta, which atm there is no access at all. Thats what i dished out the extra cash for, hence why im ticked. It's that easy. Opinions of others about this matter dont matter when it boils down to the fact that i payed extra cash to participate, and there is no participation to be had. Yes its beta, i do understand that. But i cannot rationalize paying for something and getting no access at all. Now like the last post, you guys can have your next 3 pages to post links to facepalming picks and whatnot, w/e makes ya happy.
Even getting no access is useful for beta if you properly report the particulars of your machine and what sets off the crash or whatever. The Devs can't look to fix something till they figure out how/why something is breaking. They need your help to track down and quash the bugs and the more information they get from you, the easier it will be to make a proper fix.

Upvote 0
Even getting no access is useful for beta if you properly report the particulars of your machine and what sets off the crash or whatever. The Devs can't look to fix something till they figure out how/why something is breaking. They need your help to track down and quash the bugs and the more information they get from you, the easier it will be to make a proper fix.

Which..funnily enough..IS THE JOB OF SOMEONE WHO PLAYS BETA VERSIONS OF GAMES.

It makes me cry a little inside at how many people don't get this.

Reactions: grothesj2
Upvote 0