• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dualwield/Throw Machete

I didn't get it - what does this responce have to do with it? o_o

I'm seconding it. Didoing it. Agreeing with it.

Because this is just so awesome, I too want it to become a new ridiculous weapon tactic (ridiculous but kick*ss). Just imagine a group of 6 zerkers surrounding the patty and chucking machetes into him.

Upvote 0
Odd idea at first...

...could work actually :)

Yep.
Not to mention the fact that this whole thing fits KF perfectly in that it, like KF, is insanely kickarse, and yet ridiculuos in a way. I mean, you get decpitation and adreniline rushing action, and on the other hand you have a voice shouting "Wayne Roony's smarter than you"

Upvote 0
What i'd like to see is that the machete changes from 3 blocks to 1.

Then make this dual machete weigh 6, with 6 machetes being carried.
Perhaps (but not necessary) you can look into seeing if you can make the weight be reduced after each machete is thrown? :)

Well they have gone halfway with your suggestion Mr. CandleJack, as the Machete now only weighs 1 :rolleyes:

Now we just want dualwieldin' n' throwin' and then the Machete is all chopettichopetti!

Just ONE problem when looking at the damage and speed numbers: A dualwielded Machete powerstrike would be more powerful than the Katana (and dps on main fire would also be slightly higher with the Machetes). Since the Katana now in the Beta seems close to useless in non-zerkers' hands (backstab-bug being fixed and all that), i think the Katana actually needs a buff, believe it or not :eek:! Well, at least if it's supposed to be better than dual Machetes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0