• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Does anybody like the new Scrake design?

The new scrake seems to be based more on a gibbon monkey than a man, with the long lower half of the face, elongated arms and fingers and a lot more hunched over than the towering guy in kf1.

It seems that a lot of the zeds have become shorter but stockier in kf2 (fp, bloat, scrake) compared to their original forms.

Upvote 0
I like the new Scrake re-design, he's more proportionately correct, just like the new Fleshpound model is.

I like his big brown apron, it seems like it's an intentional little homage to Leather Face from Texas Chainsaw Massacre!
yes good point, very texas chainsaw. also that killing floor movie was very like the beginning of 28 days later with a naive activist girl releasing the clones.

The new scrake seems to be based more on a gibbon monkey than a man, with the long lower half of the face, elongated arms and fingers and a lot more hunched over than the towering guy in kf1.

It seems that a lot of the zeds have become shorter but stockier in kf2 (fp, bloat, scrake) compared to their original forms.
yeah i think it is quite a shame really as the height of some of the specimens and particularly bloat is what made them unique.

the bloat was quite daunting and scary looking because despite being so fat he was still almost elongated, especially that height when he was dangerous and close to you looking up at his ugly head towering above you puking all over you.

Upvote 0
someone said monkey?

kf3.JPG

Upvote 0