• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dignity for the Dead.

BlackPanthera

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2013
Good evening developers. I ask you to fix this achievement. Tired of random gather a crowd and kill, and do not get the achievement. Fix a bug please. And please enter the MAP filter. Many of my friends complain that you come up with a new game events, but the sense of this whatsoever. If you do not take over a game, lose a lot of players. I understand that you have other, more important projects. But do not forget about this game. Or of course you just forget about it and do not add anything and is not produced, or are engaged on a par with other projects. Thank you in advance for your attention, and very much hope that in the near future, you fix a bug with the Achievement. Thank you.

After about 200 hours on record, i have something like 2/10 progress for this achievement.

I will farm it when i find a friend willing to die again and again, so TWI will have time to focus on more important things.

For me, only the map achievements count in this game. All the other achievements are cosmetic and do not necessarily show any skill.

(Yes, i know that you can get map achievements by joining in wave 11, but doing this on Sui and Hoe is not easy.)

Upvote 0
Good evening developers. I ask you to fix this achievement. Tired of random gather a crowd and kill, and do not get the achievement. Fix a bug please.

I don't think there is a bug. I think the "problem" with this achievement is the way people are playing. Juat about everyone is conditioned to barricade themselves in a room or hall and you're just not going to get the achievement that way.

Upvote 0
This one took me the longest to get. I was stuck on 9/10 for the longest time. What you have to watch for is when their little faces actually go down to take a bite from the dead player. Just sitting over the top of them won't count. The best way to do it is to wait for 3 or more zeds to gather around the dead body, wait for them to start biting it, then use the M79 or some other big explosive weapon to wipe them all out.. it should work.

Upvote 0
I don't think there is a bug. I think the "problem" with this achievement is the way people are playing. Juat about everyone is conditioned to barricade themselves in a room or hall and you're just not going to get the achievement that way.

This. You need to INSTANT kill them. Best way is grenade launchers. I personally don't think I have this but I have tested and it works with grenade launchers.

Upvote 0
Hehe, yeah did that one solo on sui.. and I admit it takes some time, but it isn't hard to do. I guess you could do it on pubs, with healing, if everyone else was into it. Might actually be a fun challenge. I completed uber tuber the first time it was active with some pubbies.. glados' door too. So, anyway.

Having easy achievements is obviously necessary, but there's nothing wrong with having a handful of really hard ones. For us masochistic types :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0