• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Counter Strike Like Mod For Killing Floor: Your Team vs Another

Hello, report bugs, and new maps made, back to modding again.

I would like to report that since the new update some of the update weapons are allowed to be bought and others arent. You can get the m32,m79. The scar replaced the AK47, the lever action can be bought now unlike before. The mp7 can be bought but It heals players so it should be removed. The m14 can't be bought. The grenades read the word bullpup. The LAW appears twice in the weapon list. The hunting shotty can now be used as well as the AA12.

I will continue to look for more bugs.

Upvote 0
I want to fight the other team while dealing with ZEDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It would so much fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok dude this mod is not supposed to be about this. If you want this so bad go make a different thread or code it yourself. You have already asked this earlier and since nobody replied obviously people want this to be like CSS not some silly PvPvAI. Also what you posted is completely off topic. Look at my post. Blackcheetah asked for bugs and I gave a bunch of bugs, update problems and such.

Also blackcheetah. All the bugs I reported are confirmed. Also now that the lever action can be bought I would like you to know that when the bots use it its an instant kill. Also to buy kevlar it says costs 0 but I think this is a bug in the menu not on your part. also the sell value for all weps is 0 but again I dont believe this is your fault.

EDIT Again: It seems the lever action is infact an instant kill. I think it might be using the damage from the m14 insted of the lever action since the update.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well since they're adding a pvp mode soon apparently, i'm sure someone could code something that made a few specimens spawn while you're also fighting each other.

but not fp's or anything gay

Source? And If this is the freaking awesome about they were talking about, a lot of people are going to be disappointed. If we wanted versus we could go play COD.

Upvote 0
That's stupid : those who want to play like this a bit will be able to do it just with Killing Floor.
Moreover, it could be use to make a PvPvAI :) :) :) :)

God im sorry but PvPvAI sounds like the dumbest gamemode that will ever be made. What would be the point of it? I get to go against other players and some dumb AI just follows me around, gets in my way and distracts everyone from what the gamemode is about.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, there could be a better ennemy, more clever and nasty, and much more dangerous : human ! :)
But Zed would spice the game even more than a simple Counter Strike !

And distract from doing what the gamemode is about. Like sure add in a random clot or gorefast for the lulz but having a bunch of clots meander around like a bunch of idiots and when they get it your way during a firefight won't help the gamemode's popularity.

Upvote 0
And distract from doing what the gamemode is about. Like sure add in a random clot or gorefast for the lulz but having a bunch of clots meander around like a bunch of idiots and when they get it your way during a firefight won't help the gamemode's popularity.

What do you know of that ? :confused:
Let others decide for themselves by playing and don't play if you don't feel like !

Upvote 0
What do you know of that ? :confused:
Let others decide for themselves by playing and don't play if you don't feel like !

Um just stating my opinion and giving suggestions to support it. Isn't that what forums are about? Discussions? For all you know I could be all for this PvPvAI and just wanted to see what other people thought about it by stirring up discussion.:(

Upvote 0
Um just stating my opinion and giving suggestions to support it. Isn't that what forums are about? Discussions? For all you know I could be all for this PvPvAI and just wanted to see what other people thought about it by stirring up discussion.:(
I'll ask again is there an update that adds new weapons like the scar, m14 & all that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'll ask again is there an update that adds new weapons like the scar, m14 & all that?

for the game yes for the killingstrike mut somewhat. The ak47 has been replaced by the scar. all the demolition weps are available. the lever action does the m14 damage and when used by bots is an instant kill regardless of HP and armor stats. The m14 is not availible but the lever action does par the damage of it AFAIK its an instant kill in the hands of a bot so wtf right? Um thats about it. the mp7 is now available as well.

Upvote 0
for the game yes for the killingstrike mut somewhat. The ak47 has been replaced by the scar. all the demolition weps are available. the lever action does the m14 damage and when used by bots is an instant kill regardless of HP and armor stats. The m14 is not availible but the lever action does par the damage of it AFAIK its an instant kill in the hands of a bot so wtf right? Um thats about it. the mp7 is now available as well.
where do I download if it's avalable???

Upvote 0
oops I just looked at a KF update on Steam & saw how KF has all those weapons, they stole all My ideas for new weapons I had almost finished like a Scar, M14 & Mp7 & all the others.Oh welll it looks like I only have another 200 weapons left how sad' scabby faggots he mumbles.

No problem. You must not have played the game in a while eh?

Upvote 0