• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Counter Strike Like Mod For Killing Floor: Your Team vs Another

dood you did ask AngelHeart if you could import his ut2004 map DM-BlackHawk right?
not trying to be pissy here but this is not the same thing as using epic cross game stuff[which they dont mind].
this is using a third party mappers map.

from his readme
AngelH@rt is a freelance Level artist/designer
Copyright / Permissions
-------------
Please don't use ANYTHING from this Level without asking me first as it might not be mine to give

Upvote 0
dood you did ask AngelHeart if you could import his ut2004 map DM-BlackHawk right?
not trying to be pissy here but this is not the same thing as using epic cross game stuff[which they dont mind].
this is using a third party mappers map.

from his readme
AngelH@rt is a freelance Level artist/designer
Copyright / Permissions
-------------
Please don't use ANYTHING from this Level without asking me first as it might not be mine to give

It's still under AngelHart his name, not like BC changed half the map to make it his own... People could aswell download the map by themselfs, but this makes it alot easier for everybody.

Upvote 0
Download DM-MosEisleyNight from the Sandcrawler Network here.

This map requires BlackCheetah's :::::::Killing Floor Team Strikes::::::: expansion files.

A Tripwire thread regarding this expansion is located here:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=35989

--------------------------------------------------
DM-MosEisleyNight - 1st of September 2009
--------------------------------------------------

As the name suggests, DM-MosEisleyNight is themed on Mos Eisley from Star Wars. In this DM version however, Mos Eisley has become riddled with opposing scum who are out to get you. Your job is to clean up this wretched hive of scum and villainy using all the weapons and teamwork at your disposal and restore order to the galaxy.

------------------------------------
DM-MosEisleyNight features:
------------------------------------

Versus mode gameplay.

A large battle area with open and closed zones.

------------
Installation
------------

Place DM-MosEisleyNight.rom in your server map folder.
Place the compressed DM-MosEisleyNight.rom.uz2 in your redirect.

Add DM-MosEisleyNight to your server map rotation through the KillingStrike.ini or Web Based Interface.

----------
Shout Outs
----------

Thanks to BlackCheetah for bringing this new game mode to Killing Floor and also for supporting the community with various other game expansions.

Be fair, friendly, and have fun.
See you in the servers.

arramus

dm-moseisley_killingstrike31Aug2009.jpg

Upvote 0
I love the idea ( I play css competitively ) but this mod has some HUGE problems

starting off with the buying and grenades
If people die they should lose all their weapons and have to buy them again ( like in css ) ( and besides this mod already implemented freeze time should there should be no trouble for people to buy again )
There should be a limit for 1 grenade per person and you should have to buy the grenade. Right now everyone spawns with 5 grenades and the game sums down to a grenade spam fest and you don't even have to buy a weapon to play this mod because you can just throw grenades and kill everyone
Which is totally un-counter-strike because in counter-strike you cant carry more than one HE grenade

People that get mutilated the rounds before spawn the next round with their body parts missing ( weird )

The VIP factor should be taken out
the mod should run like a aim map in counter-strike
Right now most of the people are not even aware that they are the VIP and they usually run of and die in the beginning which ends the round very quickly ( no fun at all )

The map labeled dust2 is in fact a remake of dust1 ( what kinda nub would name dust1 dust2? ) ( also the map has atrocious lighting - too bright )

Upvote 0
I love the idea ( I play css competitively ) but this mod has some HUGE problems

If people die they should lose all their weapons and have to buy them again ( like in css ) ( and besides this mod already implemented freeze time should there should be no trouble for people to buy again )
There should be a limit for 1 grenade per person and you should have to buy the grenade. Right now everyone spawns with 5 grenades and the game sums down to a grenade spam fest and you don't even have to buy a weapon to play this mod because you can just throw grenades and kill everyone
Which is totally un-counter-strike because in counter-strike you cant carry more than one HE grenade

People that get mutilated the rounds before spawn the next round with their body parts missing ( weird )

Right now most of the people are not even aware that they are the VIP and they usually run of and die in the beginning which ends the round very quickly ( no fun at all )

The map labeled dust2 is in fact a remake of dust1 ( what kinda nub would name dust1 dust2? ) ( also the map has atrocious lighting - too bright )

ok I highly disagree with losing weapons at end of round. It would be incredibly annoying and he would have to change the amount of money you recieved per round/kill. Bad idea.

Also the one grenade, in this game grenades are incredibly inaffective due to its radius in my opinion so having more than 1 grenade is essential. I would say 3 max though rather than 5 if you were to lower the amount.

And as far as VIP goes, the server owner can disable it so you should find one that is only DM.

Lastly, the map is de_dust not de_dust2 however its easily fixed by the server owner if he/she has played css. And as far as the lighting goes, idk what version your playing on but BC has fixed this issue.

Those are just my 2 cents.. Keep it up BC.

Upvote 0
ok I highly disagree with losing weapons at end of round. It would be incredibly annoying and he would have to change the amount of money you recieved per round/kill. Bad idea.

Also the one grenade, in this game grenades are incredibly inaffective due to its radius in my opinion so having more than 1 grenade is essential. I would say 3 max though rather than 5 if you were to lower the amount.

And as far as VIP goes, the server owner can disable it so you should find one that is only DM.

Lastly, the map is de_dust not de_dust2 however its easily fixed by the server owner if he/she has played css. And as far as the lighting goes, idk what version your playing on but BC has fixed this issue.

Soon to have newer version one day with sexy maps and new game mode.

Upvote 0

Bear in mind this is meant to be Killing Floor with a CS style.....not CS with a Killing Floor style. Expect differences.

With a bit more added to it, I'd be happy to play it a little more.

Upvote 0

okay what the hell

ill just go play css instead of this
might as well call it Nade Spamming Killing Strike

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can get the weapons out of CS:S & the character models & Textures,sounds but I will need someone to make the skeletons in the models of characters/arms-FPS so the animations can be done then scripts will need to be done then the weapons & character models from CS:S can be implemented into Killing Strike & maybe normal survival mode.

an extension to the main menu for the Veresus mode & the Killing Strike game mode would make the menu better too so you won't have to go to the mutator list to search for them.

Upvote 0