• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Buy a Dev a Drink! Congrats to the Tripwire Team!

Pint.jpg

Upvote 0
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to their hard-work and effort put into this game. This game is quite simply one of the best I've played, and I look forward to many hours of game-play. :D I will admit; the beta had me disappointed due to poor-performance, hit-detection issues and other such bugs, but if it's one thing I've learned it's that Tripwire support their games very well - so far the released version of the game for me has been extremely stable and enjoyable to play.

All I can ask really is that they don't allow the bad feedback/criticism to put them off. Yes, there are many things they need to work on (optimization, bugs etc), but all-in-all they've created a very splendid game; one which will be supported by both the developers and community alike for years to come. :)

Now...who wants to get blown up? :IS2:

Upvote 0
are you kidding?????????????? this is one of the worst piece of software i have ever seen.... the game is almost unplayable.... tried to access it today to see if anything has changed but just got error message saying game is unavailable.... you must be a plant by the developers.. so they can try to bury all the bad reviews

thats steam you half-wit

Upvote 0
I will buy a drink when its fixed.

Its much better, but still get crashes, under 10 mins, still have no unlocks, still have no stats.

Im an old guy, bought this with beta access, and feel totaly let down.

When it works, is so full of promise.

I will hold on to my beer tokens, until game is fixed. TBH, wish I had held on to my other beer tokens, splashed out on pre purchase.

Upvote 0