• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Buy a Dev a Drink! Congrats to the Tripwire Team!

Today I clicked "Delete Local Content"

It's been months and still when I quickly reload my gun after dispensing a magazine it doesn't show the reload animation. All the servers I've ever played in lag spike to unplayability, player movement is not fluid, hit detection is horrible, the directional sound is TRASH.

It's failure results from one problem and can be summed up with a quote from Killing Floor:

"money money moneeeyyy"

I won't buy another Tripwire product. And he were were thinking that small independent dev teams are immune to all the problems in the game development industry. There was a time when game development was an art. There was also a time when music was an art. Now it's all just a bank machine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

It's been months and still when I quickly reload my gun after dispensing a magazine it doesn't show the reload animation. All the servers I've ever played in lag spike to unplayability, player movement is not fluid, hit detection is horrible, the directional sound is TRASH.

It's failure results from one problem and can be summed up with a quote from Killing Floor:

"money money moneeeyyy"

I won't buy another Tripwire product. And he were were thinking that small independent dev teams are immune to all the problems in the game development industry. There was a time when game development was an art. There was also a time when music was an art. Now it's all just a bank machine.

Sad but true..

Upvote 0