• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bot farming really needs to end

Honestly, WHY do bot kills and team points in bot-dominated servers count towards class progression, weapon unlocks, and honor level? Bots didn't count towards achievements in Ostfront--partly because they were dumb as rocks. Now, I hate to be harsh, but bots just aren't anywhere near smart enough to warrant counting towards unlocks and progression in RO2.

I should have thought that it would go without saying that only human players should count for stats progression. Allowing bots to count simply undermines all justification for the entire system to begin with.

I was initally surprised to see Heroes running around like headless chickens, committing basic errors, refusing to support their team, even teamkilling and griefing. Now I know why that's the case. :(

I hope action on this can be taken relatively soon--otherwise, so many players will be at an undeservedly high level that a stat reset will be required... and I'll lose my hard-earned PPSh drum magazine for the second time.

i agree with you,yesterday joined server with 59 bots and 1 player LOL,he had like 700 points! thats not normal,they should change something

Upvote 0
I dont like bots. Its so tough to find a server with 100% humans nowadays. I would play more if there were no bots on any server.

You could alternatively jump into any of the 1/2 dozen R&G 64 player lag glitch fests. That or the bot servers are pretty much all of your options. Well thought out game plan eh? If they don't address that problem, this game will be as farked as much as Ost is. Shame too, because we really like it.

Upvote 0