• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Barbarossa Content Mod

Nimsky said:
So are you guys planning on adding an equal amount of Soviet stuff as well, or will it mostly be an Axis content mod?

Most of it is Axis but this was in the moddb list as well:

Russian Guards Camouflage
Russian Greatcoats
Russian Padded Uniforms (Tan)

So definitly not all Axis, but were there as many variations of gear on the Soviet side? Lend-Lease weapons/tanks would be cool.

Upvote 0
Uber_Noob said:
It would be cool to have light field artillery....like in the cod barbarossa mod... pak guns, mortars...stuff like that. any plans for that kind of thing?

There is the possibility that After-Hourz will develop/release some CoDUO theme remakes of 'Barbarossa-Berezina' and 'Smolensk' along with the pak/AT guns, mortars and hopefully tanks like the BT7. We are still getting a grip on the tools and processes.

Upvote 0
Two skins I've done for the Tiger I so far, they unfortuantely are on the 'destroyed' model for preview due to the fact I have yet to figure out how to get them ingame and the editor is fickle, any help would be highly appreciated.

1944_tiger.gif

snow_tiger.gif

Upvote 0
Arsenal said:
Russian Guards Camouflage
Russian Greatcoats
Russian Padded Uniforms (Tan)
What about the dark grey padded uniforms, and the standard soviet uniform with the black pants instead of tan pants (both of these were in the mod)? I would really love to see those, and it would provide an easy way of expanding your Russian uniforms list. I am extremely excited about this content mod, and can't wait for it to come out!

ps- if you are going to add Volkssturm uniforms (great idea) why not also add russian civilian militia uniforms? In the initial attacks on the Krasnyi Oktyabr plant in Stalingrad, many of the factory workers were armed as a defense militia. Surely this did not take place on the scale of the Volkssturm, but it could be an interesting idea...

Upvote 0