• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Barbarossa Content Mod

Felix Ostheim

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 9, 2005
Ohio, United States
http://www.das-reich.org/barbarossa/

Our unit is pooling resources to work on a modification that will focus on adding a variety of new content including new uniforms including camouflage, new vehicle camouflage schemes including white-washed winter paint jobs, new maps, new features...anything we can do. We plan on adding things step by step to increase the variety and content of the game in general, keeping the theme Ostfront 41-45. We are looking for mappers, modellers, animators, skinners, sound artists--anybody and everybody who wants to contribute to add more custom content to Ostfront. If you are interested in part-time or full-time contributions please contact me. Our website has just now gone up, and is clearly unfinished, but as we progress in our work so will the website.

Well if you think about it the RO devs are going to be doing exactly what you guys are planning on doing. They will release more uniforms, camo, maps, skins, weapons and maps. Just seems kine of redundant to make a mod that the final retail product will eventually do. Sorry I'm not trying to discourage you guys or anything just giving my thoughts on it.

Upvote 0
Just PM/email me I guess if and when you feel like starting.

@Agenda_Suicide: No offense to TripWire but we are going to specialize in adding lots of new content...another skin or map here and there is great, but we are going to add much much more...things TW won't have time for or won't bother with. Besides, who knows when their content updates will come out, it could be a while.

Upvote 0
Currently 5, we need more, though we easily have most if not all the 2d artwork covered already. We need at least another mapper for now, a modeller, a coder. Our ideas are ambitious and will require more hands but there are portions of it I know we can do already without a problem. Anyone who would like to create and take care of one map, or one model, etc could be very helpful.

Upvote 0