• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Axis or Allies?

Axis or Allies?

• Allies

Votes: 234 42.7%
  • Axis

Votes: 314 57.3%

• Total voters
:cool:

I hit autojoin almost always. If you are going to get skilled at this game, you had better try to get comfortable using any weapon set available, including vehicles. After awhile, you become at least competitive with anything. It's more gratifying than you might think. My goal is to become a real pain in the arse to the opposing team regardless of the skill level of my own team. I focus on effectiveness and map goals. In most cases, if you are successfully participating in objective capture, you are helping to win games, even with low kill counts.

Upvote 0
:cool:

I hit autojoin almost always. If you are going to get skilled at this game, you had better try to get comfortable using any weapon set available, including vehicles. After awhile, you become at least competitive with anything. It's more gratifying than you might think. My goal is to become a real pain in the arse to the opposing team regardless of the skill level of my own team. I focus on effectiveness and map goals. In most cases, if you are successfully participating in objective capture, you are helping to win games, even with low kill counts.

You can use enemy weapons as hero class...
I like that good guerilla tactics

Upvote 0
^^^^^^^^^

You have no honor, emporer killed all the real Samurai and you became imperialists. No honor :D

What????
I dont get any comment lately. Russian democracy in WW2?:confused::confused::confused:
How can the most total government of all time (Well maybe north korea beat them?) be considered a democracy. Soviet russia under stalin was a dictatorship that controlled everything with a strong ideologic message that surpassed the strength of the german indoctrination by far (Russian interrogators were actually astonished how little indoctrinated german prisoners were.). Dont call them democratic. USA was probably one of the more democratic countries in WW2 but lets not forget that they participated illegaly in WW2 against germany even before pearl harbour cheating its own citizens, the congress and every international law that ever existed.

Emperor killed samurai?:confused::confused::confused:
Do you know anything about the meiji restauration? All japanese politicians were samurai after the emperor got back his "power" and before. Higher samurai families got transformed into an aristocracy ranking like in europe but they didnt disapear. Honour and loyalty were more important in japans 20th century than ever before. This just confuses me.

Upvote 0
RO2: I go through times of playing only Allies, then playing only Axis, and switching after I become tired of one team

Lately I've been trying to play more offense than defense, and trying to side with Russians more often to get some of the weapon levels up because I used to play so much rifleman

But there are some maps that I just prefer one side over other. For example, I rarely play PavlovsHouse as anyone but Russians. I simply enjoy the map more as Russians. And because of some great sneaky spots :)

Rising Storm: No preference, I either want to attack or want to defend

And for some reason I always want to defend MaggotHill. I keep thinking that there's a chance of Allies winning and I want to be there when it happens...:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
What????
I dont get any comment lately. Russian democracy in WW2?:confused::confused::confused:
How can the most total government of all time (Well maybe north korea beat them?) be considered a democracy. Soviet russia under stalin was a dictatorship that controlled everything with a strong ideologic message that surpassed the strength of the german indoctrination by far (Russian interrogators were actually astonished how little indoctrinated german prisoners were.). Dont call them democratic. USA was probably one of the more democratic countries in WW2 but lets not forget that they participated illegaly in WW2 against germany even before pearl harbour cheating its own citizens, the congress and every international law that ever existed.

Emperor killed samurai?:confused::confused::confused:
Do you know anything about the meiji restauration? All japanese politicians were samurai after the emperor got back his "power" and before. Higher samurai families got transformed into an aristocracy ranking like in europe but they didnt disapear. Honour and loyalty were more important in japans 20th century than ever before. This just confuses me.
You made me chuckle, anyways as ducky said, back on topic

Upvote 0
As an American with no particular political preference between the two, I prefer to play as the Russians on purely a gameplay basis. It's a simple fact that the Russians are often the weaker team, and I like playing as the underdogs since it's just so much more satisfying to win as them. However, when the teams are relatively even, I just hit auto-select.

Edit: I do love German uniforms and weapons though, so that occasionally sways me to their side.

I like soviet skirts better, my commisar hat keeps me warm too

Upvote 0