• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are you going to pre-order?

Are you going to pre-order?

• Yes

Votes: 99 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.8%

• Total voters
Stahlgewitter said:
I won't pre-order because of bad experience with the MP of a lot of other WWII shooters:
EA messed up the MOH series with MOH:pA.
IW messed up CoD2.
Brothers in Arms is crap.

I'll wait for some video material for RO:O and perhaps some previews. But I really think we have a big chance that this game will be great.
One big pro is that the devs here reply so fast. I'm very thankful for that!

Don't forget, RO Started as multiplayer. I love it, and I wouldn't lie, at least not to you. You should pre order, hell you might get killed by me for your first time if you preload and are ready. (Or I could be your first kill is most likey how it will go.)

Upvote 0
Valac said:
Don't forget, RO Started as multiplayer. I love it, and I wouldn't lie, at least not to you. You should pre order, hell you might get killed by me for your first time if you preload and are ready. (Or I could be your first kill is most likey how it will go.)
Sounds like the devs are looking forward to playing with us as much as we are looking forward to them releasing the game!

Seriously, I am really surprised (well, no REALLY that surprised, they have jobs) that more developers dont spend at least a little bit of time playing in the community (eaiser in RO since the community has been small). It really connects the players with the devs in a way in that just producing patches etc doesnt. Must be becuase the players know that the devs have had the same experience, playing right beside them on a server.

:)

Upvote 0
Valac said:

By far one of the best reasons to preorder RO:O- so you have the chance of running over the devs with the new vehicles :D

Upvote 0