• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anyone else think it's weird that the devs are nowhere to be found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't find it weird, since they already said they're working on the bugs. As always, when TW says they're working on something - belive them, THEY ARE. So I'm not concerned. Just leave it to them, you keep on tracking bugs and post it on the bug forum, it'll make the process easier for them which means faster for us the players.

Upvote 0
The troll. Don't feed it.

This "Troll" is an RO vet who's been gaming online since Doom.
In 2 years that will mean i have been online gaming & building rigs for 20 years.

This "Troll" Loves Red Orchestra & even this bastard child of Red Orchestra called RO2, i have earned the right to express a concern over the current state of the game.

Thank you for listening.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Personally I think TWI should walk away and hand it over to the myriad of self-appointed experts on this forum to finish the game off, wouldn't that be a laugh...
Gotta give this forum a rest now, the level of conceited whinging is getting on my tits

You have tits? I thought so.

Upvote 0
In 2 years that will mean i have been online gaming & building rigs for 20 years.

This "Troll" Loves Red Orchestra & even this bastard child of Red Orchestra called RO2, i have earned the right to express a concern over the current state of the game.

Thank you for listening.

Then you sure have a weird way of expressing your sentiments. In stead of mingling my words you could have simply stated what you wanted to say yourself. Also, the fact that you have played RO since the very first alpha version and built your own computers even before Alan Turing was born, doesn't make you any less of a troll. Welcome to my ignore list.

Upvote 0
Oops, sorry I voted you down, missed a bit to the right... A great post really. Every day you shoot a dev (and in the Game!) is a good day :D

(feel free to vote me down if it makes you feel better)

The cool thing us, you guys only get to shoot some of us every now and then. We get to shoot you guys whenever we feel like it. :cool:

Upvote 0

Thank you for listening.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Your voice is all muffled from being lodged up your 88mm.

Upvote 0

Thank you for listening.

notworthy.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.