• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Andrew's Blog aka MailBezumie

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Welcome to my blog!
My name is Andrey, online me the most known under the nickname MailBezumie.
In this blog I will put my work, I hope you enjoy it ;)

Very soon here will be all of my work that I have made over all the time working on the theme of the game.
Stay tuned, you'll like it!

Last edited:

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Author icons: Andrey MailBezumie Perevalov
Project name: Icons for participants killingfloor
Date of the beginning of development: 10.12.11 and sow a day.

Red

Gold

Achievements

Style SCII

Style SCII2

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Cut out and glued for further use.
The shape of the picture was made from scratch. :)

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Maps were made to print them on paper on the protective film.

Last edited:

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Inspired by the game Warface made such tokens. The shape of the coin is made from scratch. It is planned to make another couple of tokens ;)

Last edited:

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Start to make a userbox. The first works of the old characters.

Character Original:

Character Outbreak:

Last edited: