• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Already stopped playing?

Already stopped playing?

• Yes, I play errday!

Votes: 146 54.1%
  • Sometimes, not as much as I'd like to

Votes: 43 15.9%
  • No, This game needs a patch, and I will wait.

Votes: 65 24.1%
  • No, I'll probably get a refund it is so broken.

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Not a credible review, considering he claims it's $50 when really it's $35-40.

I mean making embarrassing errors like that loses all crediblity with me.
That said I'm still upset about my performance issues, but I still love this damn game.

As of today, one can spend $50 for immediate access to certain weapons. You can't argue against his review on that point.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I am no expert but I know what I am doing when it come to PC I wouldn't be surprise if half or more people trying to run this game are PC illiterate

just lmfao at this comment.... Are you trolling? I hate to inform you but MOST pc gamers actually know a **** ton about pc's which is why they are *gasp* pc gamers and not console gamers... Implying that some guy who runs crysis 2 with cranked settings that can't run RO2 with medium settings is computer illiterate is just blasphemy.

They MIGHT be computer illiterate, just maybe, but that would not mean they shouldn't be able to play RO2 with settings cranked, if they can exit RO2 and load Metro 2033, or Crysis 2 and play flawlessly with all the settings max'd. Those games are way more GPU intensive than RO2, and use tessellation and dx11 features.

Upvote 0