• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Allies or Axis?

Allies or Axis?

• Total voters
For me beeing Polish it's rather hard choice :) Russians doesn't seems to be much Allies for me, picking out of two WW2 enemies I think I'll go for the Germans.

But of course I'll be picking team depanding on server's teams population.

Hey, I'm Polish too! And while in a sense the Russians were worse, the Germans did invade first.
Not that the Russians "liberating" Poland did much good.

Upvote 0
I'd choose Mosin Nagant over KAR98, but I'd choose MP40 over PPSH41.
And I'd choose Rifleman over any class so, I like Allies better.

Even though when I join a server I just go for the team that has less players in it.

The Axis.
1. They are the bad guys.
Yep, this time I am for the Axis :rolleyes:

They're the bad guys because they lost.
The side who wins the war gets to write History books.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pandev
Upvote 0
Axis. Also people have to remember the general army werent all nazis or ss, also the russians werent exactly better, they had only had there own jew genocide some 50-60 years ago. The brtish had death camps in south africa during the boer war 1900, japanese killed chinese i huge numbers and the americans werent any better, nuking 2 cities full of mostly civilians. So when you look at it all sides are evil, so just pick a side u think looks the best .

Upvote 0
I'd choose Mosin Nagant over KAR98, but I'd choose MP40 over PPSH41.
And I'd choose Rifleman over any class so, I like Allies better.

Even though when I join a server I just go for the team that has less players in it.

^ This ^

And yeah that been true about the victor writing history thing "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." - Churchill. The germans were still the baddies, addmitedly the allies set the stage for the war more or less, but the germans were the ones that WANTED TO CONQURE TO F***ING WORLD MAN!!!!!!

(which in my books kinda makes em the baddies)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'll be with the lovely German Army most of the time (to make class progress with my favourite site) but play the Soviets a few times too (to learn about them and if team balance is needed)

Axis. Also people have to remember the general army werent all nazis or ss, also the russians werent exactly better, they had only had there own jew genocide some 50-60 years ago. The brtish had death camps in south africa during the boer war 1900, japanese killed chinese i huge numbers and the americans werent any better, nuking 2 cities full of mostly civilians. So when you look at it all sides are evil, so just pick a side u think looks the best .

so true!

So im totally in love with the german uniforms but cant stand the whole realism clan thing some people make and as most seem to prefer axis ill stick with shooting holes in those beautiful uniforms

hehe also a good reason ;)

Upvote 0