• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Hello, guys!

All your models rull! Nice additions to kf. I haven't found enought willpower to read all the topic, but I'he read almost all. Idea of creating new weapons visited me almost on the first kf-playing day. Now I saw this topic and understood, that is real! But I'm full noob in 3d and have a few knowledge in C++, but I can't find any manuals, that "fits" Killing Floor. Please, can you help me? Post some link to manuals etc., that can help me with coding while adding weapons(creating mutator) and with lower priority creating 3dmodels.

З.Ы. As I saw, some links were deleted in this topic, so if it's not hard for you, write to me on ICQ# 446397455.

Заранее благодраен =) (Thanks forehead =) )

Upvote 0
Hello, guys!

All your models rull! Nice additions to kf. I haven't found enought willpower to read all the topic, but I'he read almost all. Idea of creating new weapons visited me almost on the first kf-playing day. Now I saw this topic and understood, that is real! But I'm full noob in 3d and have a few knowledge in C++, but I can't find any manuals, that "fits" Killing Floor. Please, can you help me? Post some link to manuals etc., that can help me with coding while adding weapons(creating mutator) and with lower priority creating 3dmodels.

З.Ы. As I saw, some links were deleted in this topic, so if it's not hard for you, write to me on ICQ# 446397455.

Заранее благодраен =) (Thanks forehead =) )
At the moment there aren't any manuals setup specifically for killingfloor. Sandcrawler has a bunch of tutorials on his killingfloor mod site ( http://sandcrawler.net/forum/kfmod.php?) but that's mainly for the KFeD. If that didn't help the only other advice i can give you is to look at what people did to mod unreal tournament 2004 as all the mechanics are about the same. I've been meaning to release a tutorial explaining how to integrate a custom weapon into killingfloor because of the amount of interest this thread has gotten but as always I've been really busy latley. You can expect a tutorial to come out in the next few weeks though.

Upvote 0
yh the link I gave only let u buy a book for the editor which showed how to do all of the stuff that the engine can :)

& Stryker can u add me 2 your Steam friends My name is: The_Sorrow

check out the vid I made for a pistol I am animating: [url]http://www.usaupload.net/d/81lmbxzq6su[/URL] if the link didn't work I'll do something to let u all have a look at one of the animations I am making at the moment but the hands didn't like working properly so I am using just a weapon mesh (enjoy if it works!!!).

Upvote 0
Hey Sorrow, Im pretty much done with the girl I was doing, while the screenshot are not updated (I fixed a bunch of stuff, some problems with the body proportions) you can see them + some conceot art in here.

Im starting to add some texture now.

Anyway, this means Im all ready to start working on "the other thing" we talked about on the weekened ;)

Im exited, it should be fun!

Upvote 0
Hey Sorrow, Im pretty much done with the girl I was doing, while the screenshot are not updated (I fixed a bunch of stuff, some problems with the body proportions) you can see them + some conceot art in here.

Im starting to add some texture now.

Anyway, this means Im all ready to start working on "the other thing" we talked about on the weekened ;)

Im exited, it should be fun!
SGT. Lag nice work I had a look at the piks they look great nice work :)

anyway I am trying 2 find some hands to use on the KF firs person view so I can re build the animations can someone help me please :D

Upvote 0