• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I have had a slight problem with the weapon:S the shell is connected as a mesh to the rest of the barrel so animating the reload will be a problem because I will be putting the shell in & mooving the barrel of the weapon so do you think you could fix up the mesh so I can make the shell insert properly & the same with the shell ejector it is connected too so I can't moove it either??

Upvote 0
oh yeah.

anyway the weapon has the Idle animation finished since I fixed one of the maya problems now I am working on the firing animation ;P

this might take Me a while though because I am still an animating learner but that doesn't mean I can't make a great animation It'll probably be done with in 1 to 2 weeks if I'm not busy but we'll see

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a few notes after reading the last few posts. You really cant use the current weapon animations with a different model because the new skin would not use the bones correctly.

The last is for sorrow. The unreal engine uses bones for all animations, im just letting u know so u don't use something like ipo curves and there must be a root bone with all others branching from it other wise your mesh will either not animate or animate weirdly when imported.

Any questions can be pmed to me and i will answer to the best of my ability.

Upvote 0
I will not be hosting the mutators until you fix the filenames and the archives.

You have added a KillingFloor.ini and UCC.exe (which is forbidden to add)

To everyone:

DO NOT download any of these mutators
They may, and most likely WILL break your KillingFloor game.
You will lose saved settings

-
Change the filenames to something like AK47Animations, AK47Textures, SniperTextures, SniperAnimations... you get the idea..
And do not add KillingFloor.ini neither UCC.exe. Both are absolutely NOT required to add for a mutator.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I will not be hosting the mutators until you fix the filenames and the archives.

You have added a KillingFloor.ini and UCC.exe (which is forbidden to add)

To everyone:

DO NOT download any of these mutators
They may, and most likely WILL break your KillingFloor game.
You will lose saved settings

-
Change the filenames to something like AK47Animations, AK47Textures, SniperTextures, SniperAnimations... you get the idea..
And do not add KillingFloor.ini neither UCC.exe. Both are absolutely NOT required to add for a mutator.

As u may have noticed I am not specialized in modding the unreal engine, I'm doing the best with the knowledge i have.
Instead of being an asshole about it you could have pm'ed me notifying me about the problems like I asked people to do in the first place.
As for the file names, they will not be changed and if you don't want them on your server TAKE THEM OFF I DON'T CARE.
May I remind you I am doing this with my own time and resources without pay.
This project was put up here as an after thought it was originally being built for a friend so i will not tolerate this type of behavior.

If anyone would still like the files send me a pm and i would be happy to send a link your way. I would like to warn you that after the latest patch if you compile using the ucc file it will most likely disable perks as tripwire set the folders in a new directory.

ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED DUE TO UNFORESEEN ISSUES

Upvote 0
Hey striker, you were doing your models with Blender right?
I wanted to ask you a few things if you have the time.

I have the idea of making a mod, a full conversion but I don't know anything about programming, Im just a somewhat decent artist.

I started working on player models which is what I can do. I can model, UVwrap and texture a model and make it look good.

Anyway, I was wondering how do you do to export those models into KF and how do you rig them.

I downloaded a plugin/script to be able to export my files in the .ase format but I was unable to import them into unrealEd.

Anyway, if you can give me some general advise that would be great.
If you want to know what is it that Im working on feel free to send me a PM and I

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well sorry.
Didn't want to sound harsh.
Was just going to put a heads up to you, and to the people that want to use it.

Simplifying the filenames and removing the ini/exe files from the archives shouldn't be too much to ask for. Just follow these steps and it should be all good.

The problem about the filenames is when people want to delete the files again.
And it may happen that some other modder will use the exact same filenames because they are so generic, and the whole thing will stop working correctly.

I just kinda wanted to ask you to fix these problems so I can host them on L4Y. Otherwise, I do not want to cause any trouble for the downloaders there. (KillingFloor.ini can cause a lot trouble :p)

Upvote 0
Hey Stryker I have a few sounds for the SMG u made so PM me if u want it & what is your steam account name because I want 2 add u on the friends list so if u add mine it is The_Sorrow ;P

& where did u get the hands for weapons on KF because I only have one for S.T.A.L.K.E.R which is the ones I have been animating with so do u think u could send them 2 me ???.. :)

Upvote 0