• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A way to spawn Hans on versus survival (AI)

Kplmondo

Jul 3, 2014
Recently I joined a server and the boss wave begun on the versus survival mode, a player spawned as the patriarch as expected...

However, moments later the server admin used enablecheats in the console and then spawned in Hans (AI controlled)...

I have no idea how they did this and would love to know how... I've tried using all the commands from the offline game on my own online server but none of them work, and I don't think it was a mutator considering the server wasn't ranked and enablecheats was used beforehand...

Could someone bring light to spawning Hans like this or even if there is a mutator that can do that aswell?

How did that fight go and what levels / perks did you have playing at the time? I've been thinking of adding Hans in my Versus mod, but haven't yet because I figured they didn't due to him being unbalanced in HoE games.

Basically, the patriarch was controlled by a player, Hans controlled by the AI

once the patty died Hans died too, so it was just an additional level of difficulty for the boss wave until the player patty died.

Upvote 0