• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A List you don't want to end up on

So its for competitive play and scrims.. Get over it. Its a ingame feature via config, just like how people did the same for COD1, UO, COD2, COD4, BF2, CS:S. CS 1.6, and every other game..

Grow up kid.
Your answer is what isnt grown up here.

Apparently it is hard to understand the fact that some people dont like to play with people who cheat. I dont care if you like to play "competitively" like this with your "competitive" friends, do what you want, but I dont want to play with someone doing this when I myself am not, its just simply cheating and disgusting.

From an answer like that, I just get the feeling you are one of these "competitive" players cheating on others like this and just dont want to lose the unfair advantage you currently have.

Reactions: Jason_Argo
Upvote 0
I want detection of "tweaks" like this:

CNsdP.jpg
Yes Sir I want this too. I get sick of the no shadows cheaters and when I've got a smoke nade go off in front of me and can't see a damn thing and someone shoots me right between the eyes. I mean are they looking at what I'm looking at or do they see through smoke and have NVG's to see in the dark.

Get rid of all the cheats!!!

Reactions: Richey79
Upvote 0
So its for competitive play and scrims.. Get over it. Its a ingame feature via config, just like how people did the same for COD1, UO, COD2, COD4, BF2, CS:S. CS 1.6, and every other game..

Grow up kid.
Well I don't see a difference between using no shadows, smoke, etc... compared to using aimbot or any other cheats out there. Config or no Config.

It's for competitive play and scrims but not for regular servers, Mmmm sounds like a cheat to me.

Upvote 0
i turn bloom off and i can see in dark spots, am i a cheater no anyone is able to do it .setting tweaks are not cheating but taking advantage and for some of us with poor eye sight like me i have to have high light with high detail.:eek:

Yes Sir I want this too. I get sick of the no shadows cheaters and when I've got a smoke nade go off in front of me and can't see a damn thing and someone shoots me right between the eyes. I mean are they looking at what I'm looking at or do they see through smoke and have NVG's to see in the dark.

Get rid of all the cheats!!!

Upvote 0

Grow up kid.

Thats why every major esport league out there doesn't let you use tweaked configs, they dont allow every keyboard binds either, kid

Reactions: Jason_Argo
Upvote 0
I really hope lag causing speedhack alerts doesnt get you banned :( so unfair

What the hell? Its a war, were supposed to have a hard time seeing in the dark and having to deal with smoke. If you guys aren't going to play they game for the immersive experience and be so competitive you have to tweak it to unfair levels then why play?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
it doesn't matter how much we try to get these's scum bags out of here. its like a virus... A.A hacking site, has ****ed us.. look at all the other games they have, Bf2 BC2 cod series.... all PB secured.. but they some how get under the radar, i can say for a fact, all them guys who got banned (ARE NOT USE A.A net hacks) Helios.. is infamous, and he is a dev him self, he knows the unreal platform hell better than some TWI guys.... sad but we just gotta ban who we can with admins, and lock it down lads.

Upvote 0
Pff what happened to the old competitive play? I played once against a guy 1v1 who was a semi pro gamer on a game neither of us had played before. The score was pretty much bang on at a Tie. But neither of us went tweaking the game away, it was a contest of skill, not rubbish.

Bloody fool if you feel any sense of accomplishment tweaking.

Now back to the PBBans subject.

Upvote 0
I want detection of "tweaks" like this:

CNsdP.jpg

PB Screen Shots will allow Admins to ban players getting an unfair advantage through tweaks. And PBSSs can deal with a much bigger problem of "material hacking" as well. This is one of the big advantages PB has over VAC and is also a big reason why any server running PB needs to be streaming to at least PBBans so all cheat PBSSs get added to a Global ban list or lists.

Is there a way you can report false positives? I was temp-banned (5 minutes) from TWB New Glory for 'bad name, extended ASCII' characters while using the Steam Name Rkt.B

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I really don't understand why cheaters are allowed to keep playing games.

If a cheater is caught on a steam game, his steam account should be immediately deleted, all purchased games forfeit, all hardware IDs on his computer branded, sent to other anti-cheat/distributor companies and blocked.

Hell! If there are any good hackers left out there (the proper hackers, not the cheaters that everyone seem to be calling "hackers") they should band up and target these so called famous cheat selling sites - cause as much grief and downtime as possible. Isn't that a cause worth fighting/hacking for?

Upvote 0
i turn bloom off and i can see in dark spots, am i a cheater no anyone is able to do it .setting tweaks are not cheating but taking advantage and for some of us with poor eye sight like me i have to have high light with high detail.:eek:
Naw, your the only one to have NVG's like some other shadowhacks on here. If it's a completely dark room I don't think your suppose to be able to see. Don't blame poor eyesight just because your afraid of the dark.:D

I think we should have a wall-of-shame on the forums (for all the cheaters that's been caught) so that everyone can see their disgrace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0