• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A List you don't want to end up on

I've checked your posting history, and every single one of your posts relate to punkbuster and hacking. AAMOF, you seem to know waaaaaaaay too much about the workings of PB to NOT be one of their employees ... Who's got the "vested interest?" Why don't you IDENTIFY yourself as a Punkbuster employee, which you obviously are?

How can anyone work for a Software program? I'm guessing you mean EvenBalance, the makers of PunkBuster software. Unless Hitachi have brought out EvenBalance then no I don't work for EvenBalance. The only people that could possibly wish to reduce cheating in an online game could only ever be Anti-cheat developers, no gamer would ever want that, a well thought out deduction. Also VAC and PB are not the same program.

Reactions: Stahlhelmii
Upvote 0
How can anyone work for a Software program? I'm guessing you mean EvenBalance, the makers of PunkBuster software. Unless Hitachi have brought out EvenBalance then no I don't work for EvenBalance. The only people that could possibly wish to reduce cheating in an online game could only ever be Anti-cheat developers, no gamer would ever want that, a well thought out deduction. Also VAC and PB are not the same program.

Who wants to promote cheating? Certainly not me! But, PB only detects, old hacks downloaded on the net for free, and those people are easy enough to identify in game, anyway, and be banned by admins. People who pay for hacks generally hack "smarter," in that they try to keep their k/d ratio to around 2:1 - 3:1 so that they are not obvious. In short, they will let themselves get killed occasionally, not shoot through impenetrable barriers, etc. So, that leaves us right back where we started, with admins.

So, now anyone who doesn't like Punkbuster, specifically, "wishes to reduce cheating in an online game?" Who's putting words into whose mouth? What's with the absolute, fatally flawed "logic?"

BTW, after calling me a liar and a hacker or industrial spy, I hope you got the 6 month, 5 point infraction I did for defending myself against your unjustified personal attack. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason_Argo
Upvote 0
I can't be the only one who read this in Bugs Bunny's voice.

I read it in my eight year old Nephew's voice when he's having a tantrum, not that he uses language like that though.

PB only detects, old hacks downloaded on the net for free, and those people are easy enough to identify in game, anyway, and be banned by admins. People who pay for hacks generally hack "smarter," in that they try to keep their k/d ratio to around 2:1 - 3:1 so that they are not obvious. In short, they will let themselves get killed occasionally, not shoot through impenetrable barriers, etc. So, that leaves us right back where we started, with admins.

Many paid hacks have been detected by both PB and VAC over the years, you need to stop buying into the rubbish the people who make money out of game hacks like to spurt.

BTW, after calling me a liar and a hacker or industrial spy, I hope you got the 6 month, 5 point infraction I did for defending myself against your unjustified personal attack. :rolleyes:

You forgot about the frail threat of violence, that made me laugh so much. Obviously you were embarrassed, as you edited those remarks out of your post.

a little girl
Ouch, you really put me in my place. I won't defend PB from anyone lying about it's functionality ever again :rolleyes:

So, I'm eight years old now, ha?
You post insults I haven't heard since primary school and you expect me to think anything else, get a grip.

FTR, if you think PB actually provides a relatively hack-free environment, log on to a PB BF3 server some time. There is no credibility in what you keep insisting.
I keep insisting? So you have no arguments just lies?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I read it in my eight year old Nephew's voice when he's having a tantrum, not that he uses language like that though.

Many paid hacks have been detected by both PB and VAC over the years, you need to stop buying into the rubbish the people who make money out of game hacks like to spurt.

You forgot about the frail threat of violence, that made me laugh so much. Obviously you were embarrassed, as you edited those remarks out of your post.

You continue personally attacking me AFTER you reported me like a little girl and got me a 5 point, 6 month infraction. So, I'm eight years old now, ha? Again, you personally attack people hiding behind a computer, then cry to the mods when someone defends themself against your little attacks.

FTR, if you think PB actually provides a relatively hack-free environment, log on to a PB BF3 server some time. There is no credibility in what you keep insisting.

Waiting for him to report ...

Upvote 0
Just an FYI, the FrankNaz that was banned is not the real FrankNaz from the [2.FJg]. The IPs and GUIDs do not match. Plus, the ban list says he's from the US, but he lives in Canada. Two people can have the same name in RO2. We can provide evidence if need be. Our clan was just formed off of a split from other clan, and they've already pulled a few dishonorable moves against us, so I really wouldn't be surprised if this is their attempt to discredit us

Reading this whole thread is funny. But this really made me laugh.

Upvote 0