• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A List you don't want to end up on

hope the pb are on the ball numerous subscription sites with secure hacks for this game :(

not naming but look like this for eg

Features
  • Aimbot :
    • Visibility Checks
    • Aim Styles (Off, When firing, Full auto)
    • Targeting Styles (Closest Target, Closest to crosshair, Highest Threat, Lowest Health, etc.)
    • SlowAim (Off, On) (+ Configurable slow aim speed)
    • AimAngle (Off, On) (+ Configurable autoaim rotation angle)
    • AutoFire (Off, On)
    • FriendlyFire (Off, On)
  • Accuracy :
    • Perfect NoRecoil
  • Radar :
    • 3D Radar (Off, On) (+ Configurable for Players, Vehicles, Grenades, Flags, etc.)
    • 2DRadar (Off, On) (+ Configurable radar scale)
    • Cross (Off, Cross, Dot, Box, Bounding Box)
    • Info Styles (Distance, Playername, Weaponname, Health, Armour)
    • Healthbars (Off, On)
  • TriggerBot :
    • TriggerBot (Off, On)
    • TriggerStyle (Instanthit, BulletSpeed and Bulletdrop)
  • Corrections :
    • Fps Correction (Off, On)
    • Ping Correction (Off, On)
    • Bulletspeed Correction (Off, On)
    • Bulletdrop Correction (Off, On)
  • Protection :
    • Threat Warning (Off, On)
  • KeyBinder :
    • KeyBinds (OnPress, OnRelease)
    • HotKey Support
  • Profile System :
    • Profiles can be saved/loaded
  • Graphical User Interface (GUI) :
    • Configuration Window with tab menus
  • Help :
    • Help files (FAQs, Explanations, Examples)
  • VAC3 / Punkbuster secure
there isnt just the few that have been caught . there will be thousands cheating !

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason_Argo
Upvote 0
About that FrankNaz guy...

FailJaegers.png

So wouldn't this be a violation of the Ranked Server EULA?

Upvote 0
Just an FYI, the FrankNaz that was banned is not the real FrankNaz from the [2.FJg]. The IPs and GUIDs do not match. Plus, the ban list says he's from the US, but he lives in Canada. Two people can have the same name in RO2. We can provide evidence if need be. Our clan was just formed off of a split from other clan, and they've already pulled a few dishonorable moves against us, so I really wouldn't be surprised if this is their attempt to discredit us

Last edited:
Reactions: breadtruck
Upvote 0
Just an FYI, the FrankNaz that was banned is not the real FrankNaz from the [2.FJg]. The IPs and GUIDs do not match. Plus, the ban list says he's from the US, but he lives in Canada. Two people can have the same name in RO2. We can provide evidence if need be. Our clan was just formed off of a split from other clan, and they've already pulled a few dishonorable moves against us, so I really wouldn't be surprised if this is their attempt to discredit us

I see, my apologies for jumping to conclusions. :eek:

Upvote 0
Guys, please try to see things in perspective :)
I'll try and answer a few concerns.

As I type there are just 36 RO2 servers streaming via PBBans.
There are 11 RO2 bans (and rising) from those 36 servers .. you do the percentage math.

The 11 steam ID's that have been detected will not be able to join a PBBans protected server, because the PBBans Hub checks every players steam ID against the PBBans banlist as they attempt to join the server.
If the players steam ID is on the banlist then they are kicked with a message giving details on how to appeal the ban if they think its a mistake.

The detections so far are all PB software detections but you must remember that the PB default "punishment" for raising a cheat violation is a 2 minute kick and its the proactive admin or anti cheat site that issues and enforces the actual ban.
I am confident that in a short time span PBBans will be issuing MD5 scans that will make the standard PB a lot more effective, but that is dependent on when our regular sources start feeding us information :p

I am reliably informed that a lot more than a "handfull" have been detected thus far but the only bans you are seeing are those caught on streamed PBBans protected servers, all the others were caught on servers that do not stream so only "suffered" a 2 minute kick.
A global ban may be issued at a later date by evenbalance for those players but its not a certainty.
PBBans do not issue bans unless we have the streamed log evidence to back it up.
The more servers that stream = cleaner gaming environment for the regular, honest clientelle that frequent your servers.

Subscription cheat sites are hardly going to announce that their cheats are detected ... of course they are going to advertise their crap as VAC/PB secure .. the truth is that they are never sure if PB is silent logging cheat users, and when detections start to tail off all those logged will receive a cheat violation and a probable steam ID global ban.

The 7th cav did not get a special deluxe PB package ... they run popular servers and elected to give streaming via PBBans a try .. you will have to ask the 7th cav admins how happy they are with PB and PBBans, maybe someone from 7th cav can post up their thoughts so far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You make a good argument, but it doesn't make me feel any better when I get aimbotted or walled.

Your counter-point is just as good. :)

It's a frustrating thing at times, but when you know that is what they are trying to do to you, and you're the kind of person I am, you want to take that away from them.

So I try to think of it as a challenge. Someone has come in and said I'm so good you can't beat me. So I try to do it. If he's so blatant that there really isn't a way, then I just sit in the spawn screen and go make a coffee or something.

Letting them make me rage is losing. I hate to lose.

Besides, it's only a game :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Granpa_jo here with the 2.FJg clan. As snella pointed out previously the franknaz that was banned is NOT the real franknaz. We have been unfortunately singled out by members of the clan that we used to belong to up until about a month ago, and our clan has unfortunately been victim of several harassment incidents in the past few weeks, either from members OF that clan that were upset by us leaving, or by groupies that that clan has garnered. I can't say for certain right now whether or not this incident has been perpetrated by them or not, but we are investigating.

Let me say it clearly and without any doubt. The 2.FJg does not, and never will condone hacking or exploiting on our servers, and we will not ever tolerate a member of our clan using aimbots or hacks of ANY kind. If one of our members is found to be using them, they will no longer be a member of this clan. Plain and simple.

If at any time you see a person wearing [2.FJg] tags on your server, and he is acting suspiciously, please contact me at www.2fjgclan.com and let me know either via PM or post on the forums so we can investigate and stop these pathetic people from perpetrating childish pranks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0