• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map 2005 map pack!

uhm yeh ok :rolleyes:

Its true! Look at the difference from the old KFMod biolab commared to the new one, huge difference! If TWI did a port of the old sewers to retail, it wud hav been way better! Oh in 2005Sewers, there is a valve that you can turn and it says opening valve, its located in the room with the bathroom tiles, the big fan, the 2 or 3 windows. I'm guessing this was left off from the KF 1.0 SP campaign.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh in 2005Sewers, there is a valve that you can turn and it says opening valve, its located in the room with the bathroom tiles, the big fan, the 2 or 3 windows. I'm guessing this was left off from the KF 1.0 SP campaign.

theres a number of things that i took from the 1.0 campaign and put into the 1.0 survival maps. the valves being one of them, the power to the elevator in bioticslab, the body with the disc in offices, etc.

Upvote 0
I was messing around with the ghost command and found this on Biolabs2005, outside of the map and next to the elevator

dwdqd.png

Random floating pistols ftw?

Upvote 0
Wow....cant stop playing these maps :D and if i dont find a server i go solo and enjoy the nice athmosphere(Combined with the Old Specimen and weapons mutator its like you have the old KF).I really cant wait for your next maps and i hope more servers actually add them to their map lists...because im tired of people playing Doom...

glad to hear it, they are really fun to play.

Upvote 0
These maps are so gritty it makes the specimens look like they have been polished to perfection.

Seriously, silly thing is - alot of people are blaming TWI for the spec being so clean when actually it was the original creator who made the spec skins. just goes to show you that people change, so its no surprise that over time their appearance would change, not to mention what they are would change over time aswell.

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0