• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

New Class Idea

just saw Trine 4 on the steam market place and thought the art design was pretty neat. Then thought it'd be cool to have a caster class in KF2. Like if Horzine was experimenting with superhuman powers and succeeded in making a Wizard / Mage type. Also an Archer would be cool. like a bow and...
  2. B

Weapon recoil

In short, I think the majority of weapons don't have enough recoil. without the perk talents increasing accuracy the weapons are already pretty easy to control and then when combines with perk passive accuracy bonus makes the game feel too arcadey and point and click. I don't feel satisfied...
  3. B

Melee combat

Not sure if anyone has brought up the idea of combos, but i think itd be a cool idea. Like 3 quick attacks then a hard attack allows you to do a harder hitting attack or something like that. Something to mix it up a little. Zerk is pretty boring to me personally.
  4. B

Game Design Overhaul

Huge fan of KF1. Took a huge break from KF2. Came back and played some KF1 recently. Why is KF2 not like KF1?
  5. B

Infinite or Near Infinite ranking systems please!

The biggest reason I don't play this game is because I don't feel a sense of progression any more. I have beaten HoE, sure not on all maps, but I have played and seen what there is to see. I have maxed out all perks, and don't want to play most of them. One of the biggest reasons I was so...
  6. B

Hans Revamp Proposal

Everyone knows Hans isn't as fun as Patriarch. Perhaps Hans could start slow and get quicker or vice versa as you widdle him down, then you could nerf his ridiculous bubble shield without sacrificing difficulty. I just came from a 6 player Sui, and I didn't even try to shoot down the bubble...
  7. B

Optimization?

My game is way more stable now. If TWI did more optimization, it's very much appreciated.
  8. B

KF2 Overall

I have 450+ Hours on KF2 and 250+ on KF1. I think it's time for everyone to consider the possibility that KF2 is boring, stale, and just plain worse than KF1 Overall. Sure can make the argument that KF1 has had years to develop, but guess what, KF2 has had almost 2 years of development. Where...
  9. B

Classic Mode anyone?

Was just thinking about a Classic KF mode that'd appeal to me greatly. I think theres something to love about KF2 and it's chaotic nature, but I also enjoyed the slow KF1 feel. So maybe add a game mode called KF-Classic where the Zeds speed is not affected, but there health and Damaging...
  10. B

Extra Dosh Rewards

So back in KF1 I felt like such a total badass when I'd play with newbs cuzz I could dump a load of Dosh and buy everyone their weapons (ya know ... help them out). For whatever reason in KF2 I don't get that feeling any more. Prolly cuzz there isn't any discounts on weapons and less zeds per...
  11. B

Zed Speed

Some one has probably written a thread about this, but I just wanted to ask if any one else thinks the zeds are a little too fast/sporadic. Especially the FP! I think the game would be more compelling to play on a regular basis if the zeds acted realistic, or at least semi human. After all...
  12. B

Vote Kicked / Disconnected from server

Any one else getting vote kicked almost every game in the preview build? I also get disconnected a lot too, and whats with all the damn locked servers? Its so hard to find a playable server, because either the ping is too high or the server is password locked.
  13. B

Flex Fluids

Why is it that Flex fluids disables its self in game? Like 30 seconds in the fluids start to fall through the ground, and then by about round 5 or so it's just plain disabled completely. I'm talking popping zed heads and no fluids at all. Is this some sort of fail safe for when there is too much...
  14. B

Fun Factor Ideas

I've gone back to KF1 and wanted to pin point exactly what makes it so fun. So I thought I'd throw out some fun ideas to spice up KF2. - More trash Zeds spawned in a continuos stream. This was what makes KF so tense. - Purchasable extra magazines. Perhaps for twice the price make it possible to...
  15. B

Flesh Pounds

Just played solo. Decided to play a perk i haven't maxed out yet, firebug, but when I got to wave 7/7 I ran into the double FP. This was simply impossible to defeat as a FB. What is the point of playing solo if certain classes are simply not able to do enough damage? Yes I understand that this...
  16. B

Head Shots

So when a zed is dead on the ground you can pick away at its skull and pop off the jaw or the sides of the head. My question is why not make that the normal head shot when you shoot a zed instead of the insta pop that we have now. It is silly to have made this complicated system and not use it...
  17. B

Scrake Perma Rage

The perma rage on scrakes at less than 5 zeds is stupid, Fix it.
  18. B

Missing Mechanics

Alright TWI, I have turned a blind eye for 8 months ... but it is time to make some complaints. I just got out of 2 HARD mode games where 1 flesh pound killed the entire team. Why isn't there proper ways to kill these creatures, and don't tell me that it's because all the perks are not yet...
  19. B

Microwave Gun was glitched

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this them selves, but the Microwave Gun shoots a ball of energy in front of it then won't do any damage at all. Very strange indeed.
  20. B

Will There be an Opt-In Beta

I'd just like to know if there will be an Opt-In like last time. Can't hurt to ask :)