• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DrCactus

Killing Floor 2 January 2024 Quality of Life Changelog (Game Version 1149)

Its been a wild ride, cant believe I just started high school when this game got announced While I dont necessarily agree with a lot of the changes done over time, I still had a lot of fun with this game and still looking forward to KF3.
  2. DrCactus

No Christmas incoming content yet ?

Awesome, thanks for the heads up Yoshiro. Man, thats weird to think about though, its been such a long ride.
  3. DrCactus

No Christmas incoming content yet ?

Has there been any statement on this, since christmas just kinda came and went with no balance or QoL stuff.
  4. DrCactus

What are your top 3 QoL Changes for KF2?

1. Blocking/dodging needs some changes. Blocking should not make zeds immune to debuffs, knockback, and ragdolling. A gorefast should not be immune to freezing because he decided to go "la la la I cant hear you la la la" Dodging should be reserved for small, fast zeds like crawlers and...
  5. DrCactus

What are your top 3 QoL Changes for KF2?

1. Balance (weapons, skill trees, upgrades) will elaborate on these if somebody asks. 2. Webadmin. Adding new maps to a server is tedious, and time consuming. 3. Economy: No dupe rule should not apply to precious items, as it causes them to tank in value, and by extension the overall health of...
  6. DrCactus

your greed has no limits?

Mrs. Foster was a paid DLC character in Killing Floor 1. You've made 3 thread posts crying about this. How old are you?
  7. DrCactus

WWAUT - Holdout

Dynamically/randomly generated floors/dungeons? We are 1 step closer..
  8. DrCactus

KF2 Overall

No Title Hi. 1K+ Kf1 player here with most achievs on HoE. I have about 250 hours of Kf2 clocked (started playing in october) I'm having just as much fun as I did when I first started playing KF1. KF2 feels like a modernized KF1, which I enjoy. Most of my issues with the first one have been...
  9. DrCactus

Pops

I'm not a big fan of funko pops, but hey any KF2 merch is good in my book.
  10. DrCactus

Frustrated by the lack of content and patches

I was thinking like, once or twice a month maybe? sorry if this seems ignorant, I'm not very knowledgeable on any of the obstacles you guys would face with this.
  11. DrCactus

Frustrated by the lack of content and patches

Starbound uses an optional unstable branch you can opt in to. Would this work for KF2? It would certainly quiet down some of the players who are getting impatient. They can't really complain about unstable content, since if they want a stable game, just opt out and play the main game. It would...
  12. DrCactus

Are you more excited about fb or demo?

Tough choice since I love igniting, and I love blasting. I suppose I'll have to go with Demo, since it was my favorite perk in KF1
  13. DrCactus

KF2 is the daily Steam deal at 15% off

Going on a temporary discount and having a permanent price change are 2 different things. The base price will never be reduced during the EA period, but that doesn't mean it won't have a temp discount.
  14. DrCactus

Content creation times

Glad to read this post. hopefully this will help put things into perspective for some people.
  15. DrCactus

2D Art Scrake! [Fanart]

[IMPORTANT] THIS IS NOT MY ARTWORK, AND I AM ONLY POSTING THIS SO THE ARTIST CAN GET HIS WELL-DESERVED ATTENTION http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50020164 Here is the Artist's pixiv page. He speaks Japanese, but he understands basic English, so don't worry about that.
  16. DrCactus

How loud do YOU keep the music?

I keep it balanced with vocals on. Normally I don't like vocals that much, but when I'm playing KF2, it just kinda clicks.
  17. DrCactus

***PC Exclusive Version Petition***

Absolutely sick of this whole "change I don't like = CASUAL CONSOLE PLEBS PLS GO" attitude. Clot mechanic is by no means because of the console port. Also, "we want full control of our character" the clot grabs you, and stops all movement in KF1. Crosshair argument is stupid. Some players...
  18. DrCactus

KF Friend is getting runtime error crash on startup.

Hello. My friend has recently installed Killing Floor so that we could play the event. Currently he is getting a crash + error on startup. What we have tried so far: 1. Deleting the System Folder. 2. Deleting Killing Floor.ini 3. Complete reinstall. 4. Verifying Game Cache Here is his log...
  19. DrCactus

Please no more commando tetris

Considering you're the one who's having trouble playing the game because of some small colored bars, I think you're the one who shouldn't be "playing the big games".
  20. DrCactus

Killing Floor - 75% off in the Steam Winter Sale

How come the dlc isn't 75% off as well? seems kind of weird to feature the game as one of the daily deals but not actually give the DLC the same discount.