• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Hi all, We have been testing a new way of playing RO2. We took Barashka Winter map and got rid of capzones, timer and built our own respawn rules and points. We create a scenario of war between germans and russians. We teamed up around 15 players only but plan to grow in numbers. For the moment...
  2. E

RO2 Admin rights

Would it be possible to give Admins more power on each map. Like for example -The right to add or limit time on a map -The right to add or limit respawn -The right to add Tank or any other class Most of Veteran players know how some maps could be tweaked for a total gameplay change... Let us...
  3. E

Level Design Combined Arms Maps.

First of all thanks for the maps you gave us. RO2 would be dead for me without custom maps and IOM. I'm not a modder or anything close to it. Just an average player. We've got plenty of good tank maps: Yakovlevo, Ogledow, Kumski, Arad2...Stalingradoutskirts. But these maps are much close to...
  4. E

RO2 PPSH showing as PTRS

Funny bug anyway! Seen on Druzhina several times on each sides
  5. E

Heroes and Generals: Free to play.

Heroes and Generals: Free to play. Who tried it? Is the wargame part interesting for Red? Is the FPS part interesting for a Red freak? :IS2:
  6. E

RS CDRS spawning freeze

Hi all, Has this bug been reported yet? When you get killed on CD in Rising Storm you are suppose to be able to respawn in place of a playing bot. Sometimes you just get stuck and need to wait until the end of the capzone. Doesn't anybody understand what I mean?:D
  7. E

Server Priority access for members

Hi folks, Is there a way in the console to enter priority Ip of clan members. So that they are sure to play on their server. As things are getting wild now and lots of new people have come around I don't want to spend my time, kicking players out to allowed members in. Hope this is possible...
  8. E

Server Compaign mode problems

Hi there, We are running a server LEGIO VII for a while now. We launched the campaign mode a month ago and it's working fine with full 50 players most of the day. The problem is that we don't manage to change maps inside of the campaign or even get rid of the maps we don't like or give several...
  9. E

Server Redirect

Hi all, Been dealing with a server for a short time. I wonder if the redirect from TWI will come back. Or what other possibility do I have for redirecting players. I like to play custom maps but our community is a bit lazy on this. I don't really care to fill up my server but it is a waste to...
  10. E

FPS drop

Hi all, Here are my specs: 920XM 6970M 8 GO RAM 150 W Adapter Playing Medium/High on most maps giving 60 fps or upper. Then came Mamayev then Barashka Fps dropping to 20 or below. Worst is Climp up under 10 fps Been tweaking on all sides...even playing low, fps drop still occures. Any...