• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Compaign mode problems

eXplosetoi

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 6, 2012
Hi there,

We are running a server LEGIO VII for a while now.
We launched the campaign mode a month ago and it's working fine with full 50 players most of the day.

The problem is that we don't manage to change maps inside of the campaign or even get rid of the maps we don't like or give several maps choice.

Looks like the ini. files are stuck to the original layout.
Read all the Campaign mode thread many times...

Does this comes from our server launcher (Gameserver) ?Do we have to reinstall something ?

I was wondering if this Campaign mode was finished or if at a point Tripwire would put the MCP maps in the campaign and Barashka ?
So we would just have to wait a bit or get back to original mode...

Excuse my english...:IS2:
eXplosetoi
THX

Last edited:
Hi there,

We are running a server LEGIO VII for a while now.
We launched the campaign mode a month ago and it's working fine with full 50 players most of the day.

The problem is that we don't manage to change maps inside of the campaign or even get rid of the maps we don't like or give several maps choice.

Looks like the ini. files are stuck to the original layout.
Read all the Campaign mode thread many times...

Does this comes from our server launcher (Gameserver) ?Do we have to reinstall something ?

I was wondering if this Campaign mode was finished or if at a point Tripwire would put the MCP maps in the campaign and Barashka ?
So we would just have to wait a bit or get back to original mode...

Excuse my english...:IS2:
eXplosetoi
THX
Campaign mode is not finished and is not supported by TW at this time. You run one at your own risk and peril.

If you read the campaign mode thread, then I'm assuming you know how to edit the ROGame.ini file for campaign mode. If you want to make changes to the maps available for voting you must edit the territory map cycle list to suit you.
Example:
Code:
TerritoryMaps[0]=(Maps[0]="TE-Rakowice_MCP",Maps[1]="TE-Gumrakstation-B12",Maps[2]="TE-MyshkovaRiver-B2",Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
TerritoryMaps[1]=(Maps[0]="TE-Spartanovka",Maps[1]="TE-NoMansHill_B2_1",Maps[2]="TE-Winterwald_MCP",Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
TerritoryMaps[2]=(Maps[0]="TE-Apartments",Maps[1]="TE-Bridges_of_Druzhina",Maps[2]=,Maps[3]="TE-Kriegszeit_Alpha3",Maps[4]=)
TerritoryMaps[3]=(Maps[0]="TE-MamayevKurgan",Maps[1]="TE-Coldsteel",Maps[2]="TE-NoMansHill_B2_1",Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
TerritoryMaps[4]=(Maps[0]="TE-CommissarsHouse",Maps[1]="TE-Stalingradkessel_MCP",Maps[2]="TE-Zhukovka",Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
TerritoryMaps[5]=(Maps[0]="TE-RedOctoberFactory",Maps[1]="TE-Rakowice_MCP",Maps[2]=,Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
TerritoryMaps[6]=(Maps[0]="TE-PavlovsHouse",Maps[1]="TE-Red_Assault_B7",Maps[2]=,Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
TerritoryMaps[7]=(Maps[0]="TE-Station",Maps[1]="TE-Barracks",Maps[2]="TE-Koitos1943-B5",Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
TerritoryMaps[8]=(Maps[0]="TE-FallenFighters",Maps[1]="TE-Univermag-B6",Maps[2]=,Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
TerritoryMaps[9]=(Maps[0]="TE-GrainElevator",Maps[1]="TE-Odessa-V4",Maps[2]="TE-DieBresche_v2",Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
MY guess is that you are editing the ROGame.ini file while the server(game) is running. When you edit your .ini file, you must shut down the game FIRST. Then edit the .ini file, then restart the game.

Upvote 0